SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well we installed the Magnaflow catback (5/7/04) and the sound is fantastic. They will be released 6/1/04 We will sell them "WHOLESALE" to all the SRT-10 guys. They have not set a price yet but the part # 15832 The Graph on the Magnaflow dyno show 13 HP and 22 LBs TQ. The system is all 100% Stainless and is 3" tubeing, the factory's is 2 1/2. This was the first production unit installed at Magnaflow.We will be in the shop Tues. 5/11/04 if anybody wants to hear it. It sounds more like a 12 cyl. now. Mofo

·
Registered
152 Posts
Cool,I'am in, need a little more sound..Sounds like the magnaflow system is going to compliment a already awesome sounding truck..thanks MOFO

·
Registered
157 Posts
MOFO- count me in as well. are u going to be taking pre orders and making any reservations for installs? very curious. let me know asap as i live in dago. wholesale huh? like that .give me/us more details,including how long you,ll need the truck for day of install, so i can plan accordingly. :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
You keep mentioning you have the first production kit.....I can assure you, you do not :D

Remember the black SRT you saw at R&D when you pulled up asking the guys to build a kit? We were way ahead of you buddy

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Magnaflow

Intreper, Since this is the SECOND time you have brought this up, what you have is a "PROTOTYPE" not a regular production system. And yours was the first to have a prototype made. Mofo

·
Registered
157 Posts
Not White Enough ?

MOFO- I must not be white enough for a response from you guys up there in CM :rolleyes: :D . 2 other gents on the sight have gotten responses except for me? i mean i'm trying to give you my business,and you get us all riled up with this system and june is only a few weeks away... so what's up? HA HA - I'm just fu-kng around, my p-ssy really isn't hurt just trying to raz you a little bit- but looking forward and would like to make appt. asap- K? k! TREV

·
Registered
174 Posts
Mofo said:
Intreper, Since this is the SECOND time you have brought this up, what you have is a "PROTOTYPE" not a regular production system. And yours was the first to have a prototype made. Mofo
Actually, thats not true. What we have is the first production copy of the prototype that was designed. Only diffrence is that the one we have, was hand made. So its no biggy man. We could sit here for hours having a pissing contest over something that has no end. Bottom line is we both have an awesome kit and I can't wait for more people to get them. People will be definitly happy with them. I know we are.

It gets you noticed more so now than ever.....thats for sure ;) :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Adams2003

Adam, Yes it exits in the same spot,however the tips are VERY upscale compared to the factory units. As soon as they set a price,I will take orders and ship them out at wholesale priceing. Mofo

·
Registered
174 Posts
In addition to what MOFO just said....the tips are also made of stainless steel. I will try and get some pictures of the system sometime this week for everyone to see.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Mofo said:
Adam, Yes it exits in the same spot,however the tips are VERY upscale compared to the factory units. As soon as they set a price,I will take orders and ship them out at wholesale priceing. Mofo

Sweet! I'll be in line for one of those kits too :D

David

·
Registered
55 Posts
Mofo said:
Do you have any pictures?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts