SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
I found one if it will work? www.Stylinconcepts.com . Item is called Precision Big Mouth grill #955040. Sells for $359.95 with paintable grill shell. They did not show a chrome grill shell though if you want that. Hope this helps. Droopy :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want the "Bumper Billet Grilles" not the main grille.

Droopy said:
I found one if it will work? www.Stylinconcepts.com . Item is called Precision Big Mouth grill #955040. Sells for $359.95 with paintable grill shell. They did not show a chrome grill shell though if you want that. Hope this helps. Droopy :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
There was a guy on ebay selling these plus the air intake grill and grill inserts a couple of months ago but currently not listing anything. Maybe somebody else remembers. They were pretty pricey if I recall too. Just a idea. :)

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I remember seeing inserts like that but the post said they were custom one offs.....sorry cant remember where I saw it......thats an interesting truck, you have a 2500 with a srt10 bumper, wing and hood. I guess its not a 4wd, cause who would want a low front end bumper with it.....it still looks cool though.

patrick

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have been looking every where since April for the bumper inserts and the air dam. No luck thus far however someone suggested buying the material in bulk and fabbing your own. If all else fails that may be the way to go. It seems like the after market guys are being very slow in stuff for our beasts.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hey Dino One. Something interesting. I found a '04 SRT on ebay for sale with a complete set of billet grilles on it. Item #4503326183. You could email the seller at [email protected] and ask where he got it if you like the look. The ebay ad has several picture of it. Anyway, I hope this helps some. Droopy :cool:

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Droopy said:
Hey Dino One. Something interesting. I found a '04 SRT on ebay for sale with a complete set of billet grilles on it. Item #4503326183. You could email the seller at [email protected] and ask where he got it if you like the look. The ebay ad has several picture of it. Anyway, I hope this helps some. Droopy :cool:
Are those spinners in the center of the rim? :cool:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Those were custom made.. I really don't like them he had to cut out the center splitter to make them fit?

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
way to bring up a 7 year old thread to promote your crap...

LEAVE

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
idjits, man, i swear...

8,725 Posts
You need the bumper grille right? I think you can get one from ebay or stylintrucks. You have so many options. Goodluck dude.
LOL stylin must be really hurting to stoop to levels such as this to get folks to look at there site,

I wouldnt order from them jsut for being this low LOLOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts