SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys I've been talking to "Art" at Henson motorsports about putting an srt-10 brake package together. I have a hemi of course and would like to upgrade my brakes to the 15" srt-10's. Now ssbrakes.com has a 14" big brake kit out but why stop at 14" when you can have 15's. So I asked art about it and he did get back with me with some prices.

The only thing Art and me are unsure about is if the hemi and srt-10 share the same hub/steering knuckle. He's checked around and can't get a solid answer. So my question is, does the srt-10 and hemi share the same hubs?

Either way Art gave me prices with srt-10 hubs just in case. Even with the extra hubs the price would still be less than the 14" ssbrakes kit!! If hubs are not needed then the price will be A LOT less. I'll post the prices once I confirm with Art its ok.

So anyone that has a Ram and is interested in doing this please reply and maybe we can get a group buy going.
Also please keep in mind that the stock 17’s will not fit with the 15” rotors.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right but I think thats kinda missing the point, this would be for 15" rotors. And "IF" new hubs or knuckles are not needed the price will be about half that of the ssbrakes kit.

AND even if the srt-10 knuckle and hub is needed it will still cost no more than the ssbrake kit ($2,000).

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts