SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I know this has probably been spoke about before, and i am way way too lazy to look for it

any chance to do a SRT 10 meet like the Vipers do

Jamie

or maybe a local meet (all the MI guys)

i know this has to wait till the dang snow goes away

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
There was some sort of an SRT meet in Louisiana last winter. I think 9-seconds and Pemberton were there. It was mostly a gathering of SRT4's but I would bet that now there are over 3000 Ram SRT, that a lot of them would show up.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I would like to attend. I don't get much time off from work, so the closer, the better.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
QUICKSILVER said:
Being only one of the 3,084 (in Silver) we are kinda all over the United States. Some of us would have to come a long way :p ( maui/SRT ) but I'm interested.
J.J;-)

Bridge should be completed by then!!!! I'm there dude~!!!! :eek:

patrick

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
How about Virginia international raceway in alto va, host many scca events many car club events, even ama superbike finals. Then we could even get our trucks out on the north course. Plenty of room and fasilities. Awesome place, awesome people to deal with. :p :D :p :cool: :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
stinker said:
How about Virginia international raceway in alto va, host many scca events many car club events, even ama superbike finals. Then we could even get our trucks out on the north course. Plenty of room and fasilities. Awesome place, awesome people to deal with. :p :D :p :cool: :)

I think that would be awesome!! Virginia works for me!

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
I think va beach shouldn't be more than a couple hours away,guessing. You can type in vir raceway or virginia international raceway in search and it gives all details about the track and a layout of it. We need to do this, country setting , nice track, plenty of hp and friends. :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey guys, I'm right on the Michigan border (5 minutes), so I could make it to a meet pretty well anywhere that Michigan owners can get to, Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts