SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok men I am selling the quad cab hemi for awesome power of the srt/10. I know you all understand why!!!

Anybody deal with Bill Pemberton with Woodhouse motors out of Nebraska? Spoke with him on Sat. He's got a black one available, looking for silver though. Local dealer wants 59K :mad: they are getting silly now!!!! Shipping is gonna be ugly to Maui.

How do you guys like the magnaflow catback Mofo has been selling on this site? I have a flowmaster on my hemi and absolutly love the sound. Is the magnaflow similar? Does it have that growl or is the v/10 just way to different?

I appreciate any advice, comments you all have. I just need to find one at a good price thats not too far away and I am there!!!

thanks and aloha from Maui patrick

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
I just got my Magnaflow Cat-Back installed on Saturday morning , and after driving it all day long afterwards, I can honestly say I like it!

Magnaflow's, IMO, don't sound as 'edgy' as Flowmaster's do. A little more mellow of a tone I think. Also, the V10 definitely sounds different than any V8. If I keep the engine at low RPM's it's still plenty quiet, but squeeze on the throttle and it gets throaty! :D

Thanks again to Larry for hookin' us up! :cool:

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hamrhead thanks for the input. I am really stoked about this srt/10 but I have that Nascar rumble in me so I gotta have it sounding real strong. I have never heard any Magnaflow in person but I have read good things about them.

srtEnvy thanks for your input about Bill @ Woodhouse. I really enjoyed talking to him over the phone. It sounds like they run a good show out there in them cornfields :) I really want silver but the black color is quite awesome just more work on keeping it clean.

thanks again guys and any other advise you have for me would be appreciated.

aloha patrick aka mauiSRT/10 ( future srt/10 owner, the sooner the better )

·
Registered
154 Posts
Maui, I know of silver SRT 10. Brand new in the show room in my home town of Brentwood, Ca in the Bay Area. I know they will come off msrp a little as they offered it to me for a good deal. I have been looking for about 3 months now and this is one of the best deals that I found. I just made a deal on a red srt 10. Its not even here yet. They said it sould be here around July 17th.
Eric

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sleeper

Thanks for the reply, can you give me the name of the dealer and possibly their phone number? Whats the deal with CA emissions? We have none of that out here in HI. Hows is a truck different than one sold elsewhere?

thanks again

patrick

·
Registered
154 Posts
Maui,

The dealership is Brentwood Dodge. (925) 634-9900. Ask for Scott. He is the one that knows me, and quoted me great deal! I hope they still have it. I haven't drove by there since Saturday. I think all the 50 states are the same emissions.
Let me know how it goes,
Eric

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Called them, Scott is off today but talked to Chris. Truck has navigation and side curtain airbags. Dont care about either especially when the naviagation doesnt even work in HI. He is gonna fax me their offer to sell.

thanks for the help.

aloha patrick

·
Registered
30 Posts
Maui/SRT-10 Shipping cost info.

Brought my silver one in to Hawaii about 6 weeks ago. Had good friend take delivery in LV, NV., and drive to Matson in Long Beach. Shipping to pier 29, Honolulu was 952.00. Truck arrived with no problems. Cutter Dodge in Pearl City had a silver one listed about a month ago at 64,000 in Honolulu Advertiser, dropped price to 59,900 about a week later. Probably sold it at that price. My advise is if you can get one a close to MSRP, esp close to Long Beach....buy it. Definately, forget about buying it here, as the dealers will rape you. Shipping with Young Bros Hono. to Maui should be minimal.
Hope that helps. Call 808.373,2167 if you need more info.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the input, decided on the black on from Bill at Woodhouse. Gonna wire him the $ Tuesday and the truck will travel via enclosed trailer to CA and eventually to Maui. Two or three weeks and I'm a cruising in style and power!!!!! I can hardly wait. Man this is cool!!!!

aloha mauiSRT/10

·
Registered
154 Posts
Maui,
I glad to hear you got one coming. I'm like you so excited I can't get it off my mind, and here I sit waiting. My red SRT 10 has a delivery date of July 17th. I hope it shows up sooner!

·
Registered
157 Posts
My wait was unbearable! I ordered in Jan., and was told 5-6 weeks and didn't take it home till 4/15- I had to have black, so..................... i waited.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got my paper work/contracts today. Man it feels good that this is moving forward. Truck arrives in LA tomorrow. Hopefully Matson wont take weeks to ship it here.

Ggreenly The dealer on Maui wants 59k, whatta joke. Makes me want to show up with the truck and show them my sales contract!!!! :D Except of course I do have to go there for any servicing. Spoke to Norbert at Windward dodge, they wanted 57K but said he may be able to knock off another 5k, if the boss was in a good mood. What a bum!!! They would cry if they saw the price I paid. What part of Oahu do you live on? I am on the Lahaina side of Maui.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts