SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All newbie here........
I have a 1994 RT/10 and for the price i can sell it for over here i can get a new SRT/10 ram imported just not sure what to do as the viper has a lot of mods, And i am thinking new SRT ram or SC for the viper but dont know what to do..............HELP HELP...........
Has anybody gone from viper to ram or it usually the other way...
Baz

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome!
I'm a newbie as well. I would think you're probably right as it going the "other way."
By the way, I am stationed in Germany and I know how much the Europeans will pay for these kind of cars. I have an SRT-4 for sale on German E-bay and I have 29 watchers and a couple of e-mails that guys have offered to pay 20,000 euro right now for the car and it's a year old! ****, I only paid 22,000 dollars for my ride! There's a silver 2004 viper at a Mercedes dealer over here with a price tag of 109,000 euros!! :eek: That's around 130,000 dollars!!

ps. Nice looking ride man!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a couple Vipers and a RAM SRT10. Totally totally different and depending on the day, I like them both relatively the same. Although I would certainly miss not having a Viper

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
baz

Man that is a good looking viper!!!! I cant belive its 10 years old....

The srt10 truck is a truck, so it is gonna be different but still hauls azz....a good thing about the truck is your big out on the road, not low to the ground like a viper and you can make a run to Costco ( do you have them there?) and bring home a bunch of stuff....your not gonna do that in your rt viper.

Either way both will burn some serious rubber, so you kinda cant go wrong...maybe its time for a change!!!

patrick

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Guys
Happy New Year to all..
I ended up buying an 02 RT/10 in race yellow..Cant wait for it to land here in the UK...
All the best
Baz

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Sounds good Baz

patrick

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have a SRT10 Quad Cab which is a great QUAD CAB Truck, but it is a truck and not a sports car.

I have a Viper SRT10 and a GTS which are great sports cars. So the question is do you want a FAST truck? The RAM takes up a lot more space and is slower in turns and acceleration.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts