SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
max43211234 said:
can someone photoshop a regular srt 10 ram to the qc version ?

Curious here. Why would you need someone to photoshop it when they got the real deal pics posted everywhere on the net now? Or am I missing something> No its not the "mauiwowie" :eek: LOL

patrick

·
Registered
57 Posts
Under the middle console.

This truck was reported last year before the press release when the engineer slipped the pics via the internet.

However, expect to pay around 50K plus for this truck.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Marc T said:
I wonder where they put the base speaker in this thing!!
Rip out the back seat and put a wall in. That is why they came out with the QC version. So you can go loud and fast at the same time. Big mis conception about putting 4 people in there :)

Craig

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
9 seconds said:
Craig,
I believe that's the same reason they made the Magnum. I expect to see them showing up at car shows soon.
Yep, the Magnum, is already in Nelly's "Flap your wings" video. Also the QC gets DC the "Fastest, 4 Door Pickup out there" for the media to oggle over.

Back on Topic
With 4 people in the QC, that's 600lbs of people, gas mileage alone is going to make the truck impracticle for familys. I'm not sure what niche market this appeals too.

I know I drive a lot more conservatively with a passenger, imagine I'd be even more careful with 3 additional people :)

Craig

Picking Up my new BMW 745LI (White/Charcoal) on 22"s in the morning.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
SRT10x3 said:
Picking Up my new BMW 745LI (White/Charcoal) on 22"s in the morning.
Glad to see you spread some of your dough around to more than just one car company!!! LOL nice choice too. :cool:

Good point also: 4 people inside, towing a boat gas mileage is gonna be Nascar style about 4 mpg!!!!

I imagine it wont have that sports car feel that ours has. The longer wheelbase I imagine will fubar that. Is the suspension gonna be as stiff as ours? If so doesnt that mean with a longer wheelbase its really gonna be rough?

patrick

·
Registered
52 Posts
abitofscoopforthemasses

Subwoofer is under driver rear seat... the small loadfloor on the driver's side is removed to accomodate the sub. Same sub amplifier as STD cab... Suspension is not lowered on Quad, although it is stiffer than base Hemi Quad on spring rate and shock damping... no underslung rear springs, rear bar, leaf snubbers, or monotube power-hop damper on diffcover (slushbox eliminates the need for this).

Gas mileage will be worse (can't overcome physics) but the truck has full tow capability, sunroof option, and still 'scoots despite the weight difference.

The truck is not meant to exist in the same vein as the STD cab 'king' but provides much more utility....

Now bolt the STD cab suspension components to the quad, add a set of bags for load capacity, modify the front coils and install front shock spacers and get ready to pull some serious G's...

stay 'tuned' ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts