SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
i like the QC more than the RC. i especially think the front bumper looks a LOT better on the quad, since its a HUGE bumper, and the RC is a tiny truck. The QC looks really good.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I don't like it...but maybe it just needs to grow on me. A "supertruck" like the SRT RC is a stretch...an extended cab performance truck is an even bigger stretch! I know the handling on my QC Hemi sucked before I put the hotckis on it. It kept on trying to go sideways on me on expansion joints in the highway. Hope they have it worked out on the SRT 10 QC.

·
Registered
44 Posts
QC looks a lil looooooong to me. the handling ( in the RC ) is exceptional for even a car. i love getting around corners at the cornering limit right where the wheels start to break loose. the truck is easily correctable if you dont freeze up when the truck starts to slide.

·
Registered
50 Posts
That pic is using some kind of wide angle camera. The SRT-10 quad will look pretty much like any other 2wd SWB quad from the side. The length of the bed is about the sames as the lenght of the 2 doors down the side. In that picture it is as long as the whole front of the truck including the doors because of the angle and the camera used. The biggest difference in how the SRT-10 quad looks compared to the RC from the press photos is that I don't think it's lowered as much. Maybe to get a better towing ability?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Srt 10 ram qc side pic!!

The QC is 18" longer than the regular cab, 500 lbs heavier and
is the standard height...it is not lowered as the RC is so it can
tow.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Is the bed the same length as ours? And if so, do you think that Dodge will offer that bed cover with the wing? Or do you guys think that is an aftermarket deal?

·
Registered
24 Posts
My salesman said you could buy the cover with the wing but it did
not come standard as was the original idea. My QC wing will be like
the standard RC since I did not want the cover.

The bed is the same length as the RC.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Did you happen to get a price for a cover w/wing?

They deducted $1,000 MSRP from the total price since
they were bundeling the hard tonneau cover originally.
There was no charge for the wing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts