SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering for all of the srt 10 ram ownerts do you get special warranty like ford does with the svt lightning. When you buy a svt lightning they give you a special warranty and goodies like when you bring your in your lightning they give you a loaner for free. When ford is done with your truck they give your truck a free car wah and vacuming. Also there some more things but forget the rest at this time. So my question is when you go buy a srt 10 ram does dodge give you a special warranty and goodies like svt ford does?

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
For the money we spent on these trucks they should give us a loaner! Since I did not buy it from the local dealer, who knows what I will get. Hopefully just competent servicing.

·
Registered
139 Posts
max43211234 said:
I was wondering for all of the srt 10 ram ownerts do you get special warranty like ford does with the svt lightning. When you buy a svt lightning they give you a special warranty and goodies like when you bring your in your lightning they give you a loaner for free. When ford is done with your truck they give your truck a free car wah and vacuming. Also there some more things but forget the rest at this time. So my question is when you go buy a srt 10 ram does dodge or srt give you a special warranty and goodies like ford does?

When I brought my Srt in for sevice (oil relay problem), I did get a loaner and when they were through they washed and waxed it. I have bought 3 trucks from them, 2 right form the showroom. The dealership will treat you special if there worth a crap. No special warranty, just 3 yrs, 36,000 miles.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The dealership promised that I would get a loaner, but I haven't had to have any service done as of yet. If I do have service done, I would rather they not wash and wax the truck as they scratched it the last time they tried to do that....

·
Registered
77 Posts
All I got was 7 years of free oil changes and tires. The dealership does that for all trucks. They just didn't realize how much oil and tires cost for this truck. They tried to get out from it but they already signed all of the papers for the program. So I feel like I'm getting alittle something from them.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I got 3 free oil changes. I also purchased my SRT-10 at dealer invoice. But that was a favor to me since I've purchased 8 trucks in 2 1/2 years from the same dealer. I guess that was a nice bonus to me on their part. I also purchased an extended warranty 7 years/ 50,000 miles from them which includes loaners and washes. :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
galoot said:
All I got was 7 years of free oil changes and tires. The dealership does that for all trucks. They just didn't realize how much oil and tires cost for this truck. They tried to get out from it but they already signed all of the papers for the program. So I feel like I'm getting alittle something from them.
Didnt know about free tires and oil changes. Can I get more details on this?Oil changes for how long? Does this apply to all Srt-10 rams/vipers? If so where is it written? Does it cover road hazzard, normal wear?

·
Registered
77 Posts
The oil change and tire program is a program that the dealer I bought the truck from does. I do not believe it is a Dodge program. As I stated earlier they did not realize the cost of tires and oil changes when they signed all the paperwork. Good for me, bad for them!

·
Registered
974 Posts
galoot said:
The oil change and tire program is a program that the dealer I bought the truck from does. I do not believe it is a Dodge program. As I stated earlier they did not realize the cost of tires and oil changes when they signed all the paperwork. Good for me, bad for them!
Yeah that's no ****... Your a lucky man
:D

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Titan said:
Yeah that's no ****... Your a lucky man
:D
/dude thats a license to BURN RUBBER >>>> all the time!!!! :D

@ $325 a tire, your saving some serious bucks!!!! your a hell of a negoiator!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts