SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anybody see the test between the SRT & Lightning on satalite Dish last night. A freind called and said they tested them on slaloms and drags. Both were new and un modified.He said the SRT ran all over the Lightning. If anyone knows when they are going to show this again,please post. Larry

·
Registered
974 Posts
Do you know what channel?

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
OK fellas I have seen it twice and it was great both times. Speep Channel is the station and its called "Super Truck Shootout", I think it was sponsered by hot rod magazine. They ran em through a road course and the drags. srt/10 won both of em. They felt that the lightning was overall a better value ie bang for your buck, but if you wanted the fastest baddest truck out there it was the one to get. At the end they showed the 05 lightning concept and the ford guy said it would top the srt/10. Course what else was he gonna say! It looked pretty cool though the interior color yellow was icky IMO.

Check out the June issue of Maxim magazine, Jessica Simpson on the cover. They have a supercar shootout. A ferrari, Lamborgini, aston martin, ford gt, mercedez SLR , porsche something or other and the srt/10. I couldnt believe it. The pro racer test driver really like it. They even said it had the most comfy seats and interior. All the other cars were 140k to 450K. Silly prices!!! :eek: My neighbor had brought it over to show me after I told him I ordered one. He was like " wow it must really be a nice truck!"

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
SRT-10 Lightning Hot Rod shootout

Mofo said:
Did anybody see the test between the SRT & Lightning on satalite Dish last night. A freind called and said they tested them on slaloms and drags. Both were new and un modified.He said the SRT ran all over the Lightning. If anyone knows when they are going to show this again,please post. Larry
In the San Diego area if this comes on Cox cable please post a time & station.
THX, Jack

1 - 5 of 5 Posts