SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( This is the weakest thing I have found in my truck. These cup holders are lame!!!!!!!! The ones in my hemi were adjustable and great for any size drink. I had my hot fresh starbucks coffee and bam it just spilled all over the place. The suspension is not coffee friendly either but I can accept that. Oh well I guess I learned on that one. So what have you spilled so far? Any Jamba juices go flying yet?? /that would suck to clean up.

patrick

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. I haven't had any spills...yet. If I do bring coffee with me in the morning, I spend more time watching the cup over all the bumps than I do watching the road. Starbucks makes a cup that you can turn upside down, shake, etc. and not one drop will spill.

·
Registered
329 Posts
No liquids come near my truck. If they do, they are unopened inside. I did have a water bottle in there the other day, but that was a special occasion... I was hung over. Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Haha... Not laughing at you, it just brought back some memories.

Years back when I bought my Syclone new we had a couple of cans in the cupholders (DON'T ask what was in those cans ;) ). Anyway, the cupholders are right in front of the console mounted shifter. We were on a back road and decided to see if GMC's claim of zero to sixty in 4.6 was true. I set the brakes with my left foot, stalled out the converter and built about 10#'s of boost with my right foot, then let it go all at once. The truck barely squealed a tire and took off like a rocket - Just like the damn cans! :eek: Only they were flying towards the back of the cab right at us!!

Since then, all loose objects in the Syclone get 'secured' before launch. ;) Especially now that the thing will hit sixty in less than 3! :D :cool:

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hamrhead said:
Haha... Not laughing at you, it just brought back some memories.
Since then, all loose objects in the Syclone get 'secured' before launch. ;) Especially now that the thing will hit sixty in less than 3! :D :cool:
Jesus Mike that thing sounds like a actual rocket not a vehicle!!

I have a few things behind the seat in my truck and everytime I punch it all that crap starts moving around. I guess I am learning your rule: "secure all loose items before takeoff!!" I had my cell phone fly out of the compartment by the ac controls the first week I had her!!!! I was laughing about it cause I just wasnt use to all this power... everytime my one friend is in my truck I always tell him before hand to hold onto his beverage!!!!!!! If there is gonna be a spill its gonna be mine fault!!

patrick

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Yeah, there's some fun to be had with 3,500lb's, 650HP, All Wheel Drive, and BFG Drag Radials at all 4 corners. :D

This was last November and it was pretty damn cold that day. On this run I managed 11.49 at 113 (1.600 60'), on 5 cylinders, 'cuz I bent a pushrod. :rolleyes: Gotta love BOOST!

10's should be no prob if all goes well. :cool:

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Thanks guys.

Yeah I like the ZR1's. 275/40/17 on the front and 315/35/17 out back.
Combine that with All Wheel Drive - Can you say s-t-i-c-k-y? :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
I got a personal note from a gentleman named JD, and he said that is what you get for drinking at Starbucks. If you had a nice cup of Maui Java, they come in Dodge friendly cups. Nuff, said, now go terrorize the neighborhood and prosper!

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bill Pemberton said:
I got a personal note from a gentleman named JD, and he said that is what you get for drinking at Starbucks. If you had a nice cup of Maui Java, they come in Dodge friendly cups. Nuff, said, now go terrorize the neighborhood and prosper!

BUSTED!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
35 Posts
i guess you have learned your lesson maui!!! now you know only Maui Java!! come on even i knew that!! lol :D have a good time tearing around the Island...i wish i had one of these trucks already!!!

-Vin-

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Vin

the inside joke there is Bill P sold me my srt-10 and I turned my best friend JD (owner of Maui Coffee Co) onto Bill whom sold him a 2500. Yet I am buying starbucks!!! Bill is just having fun with me, but I am having soooo much fun with my new hotrod.

patrick

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
I plan on having a couple of cups of a special Maui Blend tommorrow morning. Now that is some fine java beans from rich volcanic soil ,that beautiful Hawaiian girls dance their fertility rites around. Therefore , in my estimation, Starbucks Sucks!!

Viva la Hawaiian Hottie Kaffee!!!

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nothnbutrouble said:
Please close upright compartment....secure all loose objects.... fasten your seatbelts.....and enjoy your flight!!! LOL

Sorry bout the spill dude
I gotta start listening to those speeches man!!! :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts