17,270 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Great info you guys. Looks like I might get me a supercharger as a stocking stuffer :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
What ever happened to that Paxton SRT?????????

·
Registered
73 Posts
womsterr said:
Still looking for 2 guys intersted in the group buy at the $6399 price....
Womsterr:
Do you think it would be possible the have the kit WITHOUT the piggybag that it normaly comes with ?
I allso would like to have it WITHOUT the fuel system if possible ?
Of course it is s matter of how much price they take of leaving the above items out of the kit !
I consider the piggybag-computer and the fuel-system at a total of $2000 - right ?
Leaving "the rest" at about $4500
If its an obtion - I'm in !
Thanks, Klaus

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Great Deal.....

womsterr said:
Womsterr has worked out a great deal for you guys. I was one of the first (5) on the install...but paid a price $$$ :rolleyes: Kinda hard to read...
$7295.00 S/C
$1734.00 Labor
$641.64 TAX
$10,153.54 out the door :eek: :eek: :eek:
Like I said, womsterr is getting you a great deal :cool: :cool:
Truck goes like a scalded cat :p
There were some miscellaneous chargers to bring the total to over $10,000.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I'm sure it is available. They are commonly knows as "tuner" kits. They have just the Novi and the plumbing and intercooler. Probably a little more than what you are saying but not much. You interested?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
womsterr said:
I really want to be on that list but I'm going to wait until I do something with just some juice. If I had it now, it will be on my truck tomorrow. Maybe we can do this again in about 3 months.

·
Registered
44 Posts
for me it WILL be mid to late jan before I have the cash but I def want one and if its still avail I will be in touch. waiting to complete a BIG roofing job and get paid

·
Registered
249 Posts
Quicksilver,

I hate to dispute you, but Dan Cragin is NOT one of the best techs on the West Coast,.................he is one of the best techs in the entire Galaxy!!!

Great, humble , gentleman, who won't toot his own horn, so all his fans have to do it for him. Dan is definitely was beyond most in things V10 and Snake powered.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Klaus said:
Womsterr:
Do you think it would be possible the have the kit WITHOUT the piggybag that it normaly comes with ?
I allso would like to have it WITHOUT the fuel system if possible ?
Of course it is s matter of how much price they take of leaving the above items out of the kit !
I consider the piggybag-computer and the fuel-system at a total of $2000 - right ?
Leaving "the rest" at about $4500
If its an obtion - I'm in !
Thanks, Klaus
womsterr said:
I'm sure it is available. They are commonly knows as "tuner" kits. They have just the Novi and the plumbing and intercooler. Probably a little more than what you are saying but not much. You interested?
As stated before: "If its an obtion - I'm in !"
I just need some specific information on the different options.
I will for sure need need the Split Second Piggy Bag Computer as I have the VEC2.
I better take the fuel systen along - too many hours can go into building your own system ... :)
Could you please get a group buy "Tuner System" quote = Complete setup without the piggy bag computer.
Thanks, Klaus

1 - 14 of 14 Posts