SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i must tell you about my sunday ride with stinker, it started out on a nice country road. stinker was enjoying something new he has discovered about cold roads and curves. he was power sliding thru the curve and all was under control and lots of fun, until. he got the bright idea to clutch the next one. oh what a ride, the truck turned side ways and we held on tight, looking the face of a mountain in the eyes. we hit the ditch finally facing in the correct direction once again, it was a good save not a spec of dirt on that fast black truck. he doesn't know i'm posting this so rag him good. stinker's wife

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
stinker said:
hey guys, i must tell you about my sunday ride with stinker, it started out on a nice country road. stinker was enjoying something new he has discovered about cold roads and curves. he was power sliding thru the curve and all was under control and lots of fun, until. he got the bright idea to clutch the next one. oh what a ride, the truck turned side ways and we held on tight, looking the face of a mountain in the eyes. we hit the ditch finally facing in the correct direction once again, it was a good save not a spec of dirt on that fast black truck. he doesn't know i'm posting this so rag him good. stinker's wife
Oh what a classic... Thanks for the heads up, that's just to funny.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Time to put the training wheels back on!

I did that once, but I was 15 years old!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sounds like fun to me :)

I'm not that far away..I need to come over and go for one of those rides :)

I have not been doing much of that in the Hemi ...
but I have been in my Mustang :cool:

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dang woman done been on my computer again! Oh well yes I did it, but man was it fun, completly lit up, boiling smoke off rears , sideways. Dam had to look good, driving really shouldn't be this much fun in a truck!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts