·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Yes mine ran a 15.11, with 2K miles on the truck, with a passenger in the cab, the tonneau cover, spare tailgate, and a half tank of gas in the tank. Did I mention it was my first run ever on the truck? :) I think I could do a little better with it broken in now, and prepping the truck for racing removing the weight.

I won't put down any blistering times like Hemi777 does, I think I can put down a 14.6 with the wire pulled. Time will tell, need the track to open. :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Eh Wikdsvt wasn't being overly hostile, hes got a point that there are a lot of hemi's that do indeed run mid 15's, they are usually quad cabs or 4x4s. I've seen a very few quad cabs run 14.9's with the wire pulled and a CAI. However there are more and more hemi's going into the mid 14's with very little modding as people figure them out. It's just like how when the Lightning came out people were saying it could only do 14.6 but now people know them inside and out and can do 13.6 with little trouble. I firmly believe this is the case with the srt-10 too. As people figure them out they will dip into the 12's and it won't take much to make an 11 second truck. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.