SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are my options to purchase new centers for my stock wheels? For some reason I love the wheels but just can't stand the RAM heads.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had chatted with his wife about these and she didn't have any in stock but could have some made. I thought I would see if there were other options out there (especially with pictures) I did purchase my viper front grill logo from her and its awesome so might just place my order and wait.

thanks for the input

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
i have a set of carbon dipped centers with SRT engraved in them...

one on the back side has been ground to fit a reproduction wheel (previous owner) but you can't see it once it's installed...

how about $50+ shipping?

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
Actually... I need to go check and make sure I still have them first... I may have already sold them! Stuff starts to run together when you part out a whole truck...

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually... I need to go check and make sure I still have them first... I may have already sold them! Stuff starts to run together when you part out a whole truck...
Please post some pictures so i can see how they look

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
looks like i don't have them anymore - probably sold them for some beer and cheetos:D

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
looks like i don't have them anymore - probably sold them for some beer and cheetos:D
Dan, if you need help keeping track of your inventory let me know. I can make you a spreadsheet or something........

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I got rid of a set of rims to tony that had the Fang Skull Polished aluminum centers not sure if he still has them or not.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
I have Tony's polished center caps and they are 100% better than stock. They match the polished rims, they weigh about a pound each, and they are a nice subtle upgrade.

·
Registered
90 Posts
This is what Tony's Viper Logo Look Like....

I like the neat looks! My buddy will like this setup for his incoming SRT10 project. We'll just finish installing the shocks and brake kit from 4Wheelonline onto the Wrangler this week before we can start working on it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts