SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to share this with the members of this board. I met a member on this board and also have had many phone conversations with him. He purchased a catback for his SRT-10 and upon recieveing his payment, there was a gift card from a well known restaurant. This mans name is Jack O'Donnell. He is quite knowlagable about drag raceing and automotive in general. It was a pleasent surprise to meet him.I have meet several very nice members on this board.This has to be one of the very best. Larry

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Its always nice when someones surprises you and goes above and beyond. I have had a similar thing happen to me a few months ago and was caught off guard at how thoughtful the person was when they really did not need to be. Its a beautiful thing.

Looking forward to the catback Larry, when you get over to Maui, I 'll greet you at the airport with a lei!! ;) LOL

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
MauiSRT/10,

I have a very close frien who lives on Maui. he is a well known Windsurf and Surfboard builder. His name is Bill Foote. You can see his web site at footemaui.com.

Anyway, he says I'm a redneck for having a fast pick-up truck. Boy, if you could ever go by and show him your truck maybe he would understand. Just Kiddin!! If you surf or wind surf stop by and check him out.

I plan on paying him a visit soon.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Small world dude! My business partner has been friends with him for 25 years. We are all originally from the VA Beach area.
Whatta you know its a small island too. :cool:

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
Small world dude! My business partner has been friends with him for 25 years. We are all originally from the VA Beach area.
Whatta you know its a small island too. :cool:

E-mail me with your name. I may know you also. I spent many years in VA Bch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts