70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got it, and its all finished.!
Just put the viper badges on today, very happy with it :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Who did you get the hood from & does the screen in the front opening come with the hood?? Now I know what it would look like on mine.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will up load some more pics, some pics don't have the viper badges on as just got them yesterday.

·
Registered
314 Posts
NICE!!! Like E like E
Is that the same insert/grill as stock just upside down? Got any pictures from behind the steering wheel? Is it open in the rear like a cowl induction hood? Are the side louvers functional? I'm just full of questions today.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NICE!!! Like E like E
Is that the same insert/grill as stock just upside down? Got any pictures from behind the steering wheel? Is it open in the rear like a cowl induction hood? Are the side louvers functional? I'm just full of questions today.
Hi not sure about the insert, it was an extra with it.
The vents on the sides are fully working with mesh inside. ( you can get them blocked in)
The hood was from mv performance. They were very helpful and I would certainly recommend them.
The hood come in raw fibreglass & I bought the viper badges separate.
The rear section is mesh and fully open, you can actually see through the whole scoop !

·
Registered
195 Posts
Nice hood. I thought Scott & Tony were the only two that made this hood. Good to know there is another option. Thanks for posting it up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts