SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are keeping track of the thorough R&D from Paxton on a Supercharger for the QuadCab. With an automatic you have other issues to contend with with the stall characteristics of an automatic. Though it is allows fun to be the first on your block, it also behooves many to wait until the Kings of the Industry have done their due diligence. Over the years we have worked on alot of Vipers that had the first of many new systems ( whether it was brakes, wings, exhausts, turbos, etc. ) , and we have always come to the conclusion that it is better to get real data , not rushed data, before offering quality products to the devoted petrolhead public. With this in mind we will let you know how things are progressing, and we will be one of the first to offer a dynamite system -but only after it has been checked and double-checked.

PS - We do have some bad boy Belanger headers in stock, so we can do those already.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, SRT Fun Stuff!
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
We still have 3 Yellow Fever Quads, and a Black Quad in stock.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Bill Pemberton said:
Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, SRT Fun Stuff!
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
We still have 3 Yellow Fever Quads, and a Black Quad in stock.
Are the three Yellow Fever Quads consecutive #'s? If so I'll taken 'em.

Craig

·
Registered
732 Posts
Uncle Craig

when can I come done and see all your cars???

nephew Jamie from the cold North

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Gucci Up!!!!!!!!!!

9 seconds said:
Bill,
You have 72 hours to find three with consecutive numbers. GO!

If I were you, I'd try to find 10!
Three consecutive numbers might be dooable if they do not all have to be Gucci Special Editions. No step for a big stepper eh Bill..........Jack

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
fstjack said:
Three consecutive numbers might be dooable if they do not all have to be Gucci Special Editions. No step for a big stepper eh Bill..........Jack
Jack.. Some of the brothers here want big raised "P"'s put on the Roof of the car outside. The P stands for PIMP. We did one for a guy, his friends came in to get theirs, but wanted the P bigger, with reflective mirrors, to be MORE pimp. Then this one cat came in, wanting Platinum coating on his P, so he could be the Platinum Pimp...

Indoor/outdoor carpeting is getting popular again. I recommend the purple ;)

Craig

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Difference

SRT10x3 said:
Jack.. Some of the brothers here want big raised "P"'s put on the Roof of the car outside. The P stands for PIMP. We did one for a guy, his friends came in to get theirs, but wanted the P bigger, with reflective mirrors, to be MORE pimp. Then this one cat came in, wanting Platinum coating on his P, so he could be the Platinum Pimp...

Indoor/outdoor carpeting is getting popular again. I recommend the purple ;)

Craig

Craig,

Do you know what the difference is between pink and purple?

THE GRIP

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
fstjack said:

LOL! You kill me jack :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts