SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://home.comcast.net/~rstaley103435mi/Mov01739.mpg

(he hit the brakes BEFORE crossing the finish line)

regardless what it is, you have to admit a 4600# truck running down the 1/4 mile, hitting the brakes before crossing the line and still running what he did is IMPRESSIVE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lucifer said:
Yeah, and blew the engine at the end. :rolleyes:
umm no, the head gasket started leaking, MUCH DIFFERENT THAN A BLOWN MOTOR. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,891 Posts
Wikdsvt said:
umm no, the head gasket started leaking, MUCH DIFFERENT THAN A BLOWN MOTOR. :p
That is like saying i got a paper cut to my femoral artery, no big deal, could just die. blown headgasket, no big deal, could just crush the ring lands,bend a rod from coolant creating a hydro-lock, spin up the bottem bearings from coolant, stripped head bolts. no big deal, just a furd doing what furds do. :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,977 Posts
BOOMER said:
That is like saying i got a paper cut to my femoral artery, no big deal, could just die. blown headgasket, no big deal, could just crush the ring lands,bend a rod from coolant creating a hydro-lock, spin up the bottem bearings from coolant, stripped head bolts. no big deal, just a furd doing what furds do. :D
Eh, don't limit it to just Fords. I've got a GMC that has gone through quite a few head gaskets. That's just BOOST, doing what BOOST does! (Think he was squeezin' about a 100 shot too if I'm not mistaken??)

That was a great run on JL's part - Congrats to him! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Hamrhead said:
Eh, don't limit it to just Fords. I've got a GMC that has gone through quite a few head gaskets. That's just BOOST, doing what BOOST does! (Think he was squeezin' about a 100 shot too if I'm not mistaken??)

That was a great run on JL's part - Congrats to him! :cool:
And when a TURBO DIESEL does it at 80+ LBS boost it is even worse (and noisier to boot!
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top