SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dude I am stoked!!!! I got the first thread of what I am sure will be another kickass forum...

As for the Truck... I wish I had the money for it... it is a Badass in every way.... I wonder if these forums will see as mch traffic, since because of the higher price, not as many will be able to buy one....hmmm.....

·
Registered
247 Posts
SyberKhanX said:
Dude I am stoked!!!! I got the first thread of what I am sure will be another kickass forum...

As for the Truck... I wish I had the money for it... it is a Badass in every way.... I wonder if these forums will see as mch traffic, since because of the higher price, not as many will be able to buy one....hmmm.....
I'm interested to see what happens with this truck... how much markup most dealers are going to try and make, if they will actually be available to the public. I am interested in purchasing one but I have a moral problem with paying above sticker ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
ordered mine on october 12th.....$42,500. in "d" status now.....can't wait.

dean

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great to see this forum started. I will be curious to see how many show up in Alaska. Will keep you updated on the price and availabilaty in my neck of the woods

·
Registered
247 Posts
dean_anderson said:
ordered mine on october 12th.....$42,500. in "d" status now.....can't wait.

dean
Dean,

What was the sticker on that truck, and what dealership did you order it from? Thats a killer price! I'll bet we could get some sales for a dealer who is willing to work with potential buyers on the forum here.

·
Banned
582 Posts
purchased mine on the 14th of oct. from tator dodge in NY. paid dealer invoice which is $42,000.00, and am having it shipped to TX. i suspect a lot of dealers will be jacking up the msrp against DC's wishes. the dealer here wanted $48,700! msrp is around $45,000.00. by the way hello dean!

·
Registered
247 Posts
sanchoba said:
purchased mine on the 14th of oct. from tator dodge in NY. paid dealer invoice which is $42,000.00, and am having it shipped to TX. i suspect a lot of dealers will be jacking up the msrp against DC's wishes. the dealer here wanted $48,700! msrp is around $45,000.00. by the way hello dean!
Sanchoba,

What was the salesmans name, and will they be able to offer more at that price to anyone interested?

·
Registered
5 Posts
spcforker, sticker was somewhere in the $45,700 range. purchased it from byers dodge in columbus ohio.

sanchoba, how are you my friend? i didnt realize you were having your srt-10 shipped to you from NY. nice...

·
Registered
247 Posts
According to Ben Johnson on the http://www.srtforums.com/ -- Here is the official pricing:

2004 RAM SRT-10

Primary Paint: Flame Red Clear Coat Exterior Paint
Paint Procedure: Monotone Paint
Interior Trim: Dark Slate Gray Seating
Seats: Preferred Suede(R) Leather-Trimmed Seat
Now there's a whole new attitude running street life. Introducing the Dodge Ram SRT-10 - a limited-edition two-seat pickup based on the Ram 1500 4x2. In a word, this pickup is meant to rock. Propelled by a Viper-based 10-cylinder engine mated to a six-speed manual transmission, it delivers 500 horsepower and 525 pound-feet of torque. Here, attitude blends with the highest technology - resulting in a raft of technological strengths. Like a new 4.10 axle ratio. Specialized 22-inch forged aluminum wheels on Pirelli tires. And be sure to factor in a 0-60 mph time that clocks in around five seconds. In fact, once you factor in all of Dodge Ram SRT-10's strengths, including a 508-watt stereo, 505 cubic inch engine, unique SRT-10 interior accents and metal pedal assemblies, there's no doubt about the authority figure who rules the streets around here.

Base Price: $22,425.00
S Package $22,575.00
Options: $0.00
Color: $0.00
Destination: $795.00
MSRP: $45,795.00
Accessories: $0.00
$45,795.00

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sticker

I have orders with two dealers for SRT 10 Ram. The first one was ordered with a refundable deposit. I am down the line maybe tenth.
The second one I am first. There is also third possible dealer in AZ but they would not take deposit as it is first come first serve. I am going to buy the first one offered. All the deals were at sticker by my offer.
I did talk with maybe 15 different dealers and most want above sticker.
Above sticker does not set well with me on this truck because it has a big markup already.
Anybody have an idea when they will ship?

·
Banned
582 Posts
ekool, talk to chuck tator 914-763-3136. dean, mine is also in"D" status , which is schedule firm, dealer has allocation and parts available, should get a VIN soon!

·
Banned
582 Posts
Scot, Lucky You, What A Great X-mas Gift For Yourself. Do You Happen To Live In Sugar Land Tx.? Who Did You Purchase Your Truck From? And Believe It Or Not My Name Is Scot!

·
Banned
582 Posts
scot, what color did you order? i ordered the red.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts