SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1385 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Night Shift(If you have no sense of humor,please skip)

I thought instead of us hijacking every thread we touch ,this would be a good way to chat back and forth about worthless stuff that we do anyway.What do you think? Our own thread ...The Night Shift.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Good, Night Shift clocking in!:D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well you figured out the color thingy.:D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I`m out for the night.Have to take my TB and CAI down to the shop.Hopefully I get the truck later this week and can put them on ...Yea.

Then if the mirrors get here.:D

·
Banned
8,819 Posts
Roktman said:
Well you figured out the color thingy.:D
I tried using the Post Ho Thread and then it seems, being the tru ho I am, I can't seem to control obsessive post ho compulsion... I can post anywhere, but I will use both now.

Dave the Rok't Moderator thread starter dude, are you gonna make sure you start this one up each night or you could make it one of those sticky threads ??? !!! Batgirl really out - going to the bat cave !!!!!
Thanks for the lernin session!!!

Batgirl :D

·
Banned
8,819 Posts
Night Dave - Don't you ever sleep.?? What was I thinking you belong to fifty forums or something right??? :) :) :)

Officer D out :D

·
Banned
8,596 Posts
Well in that case I guess I can HiJack this thread with a serious question then. Damn, can't think of anything serious to ask. ****.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Silverback said:
Well in that case I guess I can HiJack this thread with a serious question then. Damn, can't think of anything serious to ask. ****.
Hmmm... (yawn, stretches arms above head)... am I too late for the party? :eek: :cool: :D

Stretch

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whoever get`s here first at night is free to start it up.:D

·
Banned
1,055 Posts
It's night time somewhere

This is gonna be my home from now on....at least till my wife says it's time to turn my Chit off.

My take on the Movie:

A shy, timid man ( sickness ) works in a morgue during the night shift, and can't seem to ever stand up for himself. An extraverted "idea man" ( boomer )joins his crazy hours, and tries to turn him into a real man. The two men join forces with a pimp-less hooker( wifeypoo ), and set up shop in their working area. All together, they attempt to make the business and the lives of the prostitutes thrive. Love, wisecracks and an '80s musakmegamix ( My word for the day )

So roket...you are the Pimp Daddy !

·
Banned
8,596 Posts
WAZZSUP said:
This is gonna be my home from now on....at least till my wife says it's time to turn my Chit off.

My take on the Movie:

A shy, timid man ( sickness ) works in a morgue during the night shift, and can't seem to ever stand up for himself. An extraverted "idea man" ( boomer )joins his crazy hours, and tries to turn him into a real man. The two men join forces with a pimp-less hooker( wifeypoo ), and set up shop in their working area. All together, they attempt to make the business and the lives of the prostitutes thrive. Love, wisecracks and an '80s musakmegamix ( My word for the day )

So roket...you are the Pimp Daddy !
All I know is that if we are his whores, :eek: he's in ****ing trouble. :eek: :D :p

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Roktman said:
Whoever get`s here first at night is free to start it up.:D
Who decides at what time 'night' officially starts? :confused:

Then again, WTF do I care? It's 7pm and I gotta go nighty-night. Alarm scares the crap outta me (NOT literally ;) ) at a little after 2am. :p

·
Banned
1,055 Posts
Whats in Hatfield that would make you go to bed while the sun is still out ? Maybe the question is, why you heading home at 2 A.M.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Glad you all have your own thread now. I was getting dizzy from all the smiley faces. I was going to send this to Sicko for his avatar collection. ;)

·
Registered
800 Posts
;) :rolleyes: :confused: When does the Night Start? :cool: :eek: :p Im ready to become a post Ho! :p :mad: :eek: Gas prices way up in California 8 cents overnight

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ha ha Tom,Pimp daddy here.I don`t know what time it officially starts.Maybe 10:00 or so.:D :D :D

1 - 20 of 1385 Posts