SRT10 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1385 Posts

·
Banned
1,055 Posts
I moved my clock forward so it's after 10 @ my house

Guy's....what do you think? I did not start a thread....you know how nasty those guys that get beat can be. Only one I'm missing is the Yugo label.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Ha Tom,I really like the Cobra ones.:D

·
Banned
1,055 Posts
It was the same guy two different times.....Don't forget, there is a Johnney Lightening running around with my wife's Van Emblem ! But he earned it, no complaining here.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Roktman said:
Ha Tom,I really like the Cobra ones.:D
Did someone say "Cobra"? :eek: :D :D
Its almost 10 here and just got done taking a damn college math test on line. About to bried my frain. Have headache now, so going to bed. Sorry I can't hang with all you post ho's out there tonight :(

Stretch

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
WAZZSUP said:
Guy's....what do you think? I did not start a thread....you know how nasty those guys that get beat can be. Only one I'm missing is the Yugo label.
Now that I like Tom!!! Hmm, very WWII like. Bet it would make a few people take notice when they are next to you! :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

Stretch

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Night Shift clockin` in.:D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Nobody?:(

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hey ,the resident ho.:D What`s up D?

·
Banned
8,819 Posts
Roktman said:
Hey ,the resident ho.:D What`s up D?
Still workin on my multifunction color font size posting...I keep screwin up.LOOKS LIKE I GOT IT THIS TIME !! Mikey is gonna be proud a me.... :D :p

Resident :D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Nice color scheme.Now try for the multi font size differentialWow.............

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Wonder where Mikey is?Probably still looking at the Got Balls thread.:eek:

·
Banned
8,819 Posts
Roktman said:
Nice color scheme.Now try for the multi font size differentialWow.............
I'M STILL TRYING TO GET THIS......I have been letting Sybil help and she is being a *****... I THINK I HAVE OVERCOME HER FOR THE MOMENT

This is more work than work !!!

Wifey :)

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Nothing to add....just some eye candy

·
Banned
8,819 Posts
Silverback said:
You're in trouble now Tom. :eek: You left out Wifepoo, and she will be all over you like, well, like Wifepoo. :eek: :D :p
Is that kinda like White on Rice and Stink on SShit and well, dont make me do it... :D

·
Banned
8,819 Posts
WAZZSUP said:
This is gonna be my home from now on....at least till my wife says it's time to turn my Chit off.

My take on the Movie:

A shy, timid man ( sickness ) works in a morgue during the night shift, and can't seem to ever stand up for himself. An extraverted "idea man" ( boomer )joins his crazy hours, and tries to turn him into a real man. The two men join forces with a pimp-less hooker( wifeypoo ), and set up shop in their working area. All together, they attempt to make the business and the lives of the prostitutes thrive. Love, wisecracks and an '80s musakmegamix ( My word for the day )

So roket...you are the Pimp Daddy !
What time, what channel????? Sounds pretty freaky to me... :D

Mommy Dearest :p

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
John Holmes said:
Nothing to add....just some eye candy
I`d tap dat ass.:D

·
Banned
8,819 Posts
Roktman - thankSS for makin this a sticky thread... I did notice :D

Dear Santa (I mean Rok't) - please could you also make "The Post Ho" thread a sticky thread, too :D :) (OH, don't even go there) !!!!!!!!! :eek:

Then all us ho's will have two stickys instead of one - we could hardly ever get in trouble and cubicles are expensive .... :D :D

:)

·
Banned
8,819 Posts
Roktman said:
Wonder where Mikey is?Probably still looking at the Got Balls thread.:eek:
He prolly is, he kinda likes nutzzz - well, he kinda is nutzzzz.... He will be happier when he finds this thread and scrolls up ........ (#38 taB gniD) :D :rolleyes:

Sybil :p

·
Banned
8,819 Posts
TheSickness said:
Is that anything like Dain Bramage :confused: :eek: :eek:
Yes, and also like niarB egamaD... I think he will recover - I will share the aspirin... :D

And just think, it could be worse (damned porcupines anyway) ...... :eek: :eek:

21 - 40 of 1385 Posts