·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Your Welcome

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Thanks jeff, awesome job bro. I am now rocking the sig plaque.
It Fits Perfect right between the Butt Warmer Buttons... :)

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Well I have had my truck for 10 months, and you know I was gobsmacked by what I have found out from your good self and the registry you created.
I find it hard to believe that if you own one of these you would not want to get involved in what we have here. Just keep doing what you do.
:fing02::fing02::fing02::fing02::fing02::fing02:

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I will do my best.......

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
You fine, I'll see it when I get home and I'll get you taken care of

Thanks

Jeff

·
Registered
77 Posts
Jeff was looking at the borns date thread.....Are these 2 listed below correct?? They appear to be born exactly at the same time....I'm not sure if it is listed that way on the registry or not???

11/16/04---------16:00.............RC / Red-------------FatJack
11/16/04---------16:00---------RC / Red-----------mosrt10--MO.--USA

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Jeff was looking at the borns date thread.....Are these 2 listed below correct?? They appear to be born exactly at the same time....I'm not sure if it is listed that way on the registry or not???

Keep in mind that the information provided in the MDH is Month/Day/Hour

It s possible for one or more trucks to come off the line in a particular hour, however I have found that to be rare, but I have seen it based on information I've seen on the door sticker. I have the same information on the Registry and I'm pretty sure that FATJack bought his new. FATJack decided he didn't want to register and that's OK, anyway, I really don't think these are the same truck, only the VIN will tell

V2

·
Registered
77 Posts
Keep in mind that the information provided in the MDH is Month/Day/Hour

It s possible for one or more trucks to come off the line in a particular hour, however I have found that to be rare, but I have seen it based on information I've seen on the door sticker. I have the same information on the Registry and I'm pretty sure that FATJack bought his new. FATJack decided he didn't want to register and that's OK, anyway, I really don't think these are the same truck, only the VIN will tell

V2
Whats wrong with that FatJack:rawr: Just wanted to be sure that a mistake wasn't made..... Nice article on Mick:fing02:

·
Premium Member
816 Posts

They must be twins :fing02:

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Whats wrong with that FatJack:rawr: Just wanted to be sure that a mistake wasn't made..... Nice article on Mick:fing02:
I have tons of respect for Jack, one of the best people I've every met.... Because I have that respect for Jack, (and he does my shirts) I will never second guess him

V2

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have tons of respect for Jack, one of the best people I've every met.... Because I have that respect for Jack, (and he does my shirts) I will never second guess him

V2
I still say there is something wrong with him... Considering he hangs moons at PCB GTG's:booty: and blows his rear out.:D and I still think he should be ok with registering his possibly 2 of a kind truck;) .
But Yes, he, and must give credit to Betty, do make a mean Shirt:fing02:

Maybe ,if you are going to the Panama GTG this year talk to all the non registered owners to let you get the info you need to register their trucks ---or Tony as your representative to do it ????? The same with over the pond GTG's use a representative to get there trucks registered???? Just a thought:fing02:

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I still say there is something wrong with him... Considering he hangs moons at PCB GTG's:booty: and blows his rear out.:D and I still think he should be ok with registering his possibly 2 of a kind truck;) .
But Yes, he, and must give credit to Betty, do make a mean Shirt:fing02:

Maybe ,if you are going to the Panama GTG this year talk to all the non registered owners to let you get the info you need to register their trucks ---or Tony as your representative to do it ????? The same with over the pond GTG's use a representative to get there trucks registered???? Just a thought:fing02:
I could have done the looking last year and decided not to. I want to always leave it a choice...

Elwin from http://www.dodgevipertrucks.com/ helps with the Euro guys. He's done a fantastic job with his site. Feel free to jump on there message board, although I hope you speak Belgium

V2

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Viper Truck Registry.....

Update is complete, all trucks that do not qualify have been deleted

The truck registry now stands at 1936 verified trucks

Now that that is done, I will get back to updating the site with all the valid entries

Cheers

V2

8,725 Posts
:thanks::You_Rock_:You_Rock_:You_Rock_:You_Rock_ :You_Rock_:beerchug::bluecap::bluecap::hail::hail: :google: :FRO::bling::friday::friday::bananahum :bananahum :bananahum :bananahum:bananahum

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
so...that's like...

17% done:D

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
so...that's like...

17% done:D
Used to have 24% before I deleted all the ones were the owner isn't to interested in being part of the Registry... about 380 trucks, oh the pain:sorry:

21 - 40 of 159 Posts