·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Wiki pages are currently being created...... WOW, lots and lots of work

·
Registered
103 Posts
I know you have lots on your plate el jeffrie, but I cant find my truck on the registry page still. Maybe I am an idiot and just cant find it.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
It's only because it's my fault. I've been working on a lot of changes and upgrades to to Website and the past few days I've converted the list out of an excel spreadsheet into a access database which I am far more comfortable with. I've also decided to use the wiki search engine for a lot of what I do. Should make it easier to do some of the things I'm doing.

I'm also using the wiki process because if I do it right, it will allow you the owner to make a few updates to your own page (i hope, I hope)

So bear with me

here is the link to the wiki side of the Registry

Viper Truck Registry Wiki

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

·
Registered
103 Posts
ty sir, as always a bang up job on stuff you do in your leisure. Your services are much appreciated.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I do what I can, however, its more like a full time job

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Even more updates.......

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Well, since I've been home sick for the past 3 days, I've been slowly finishing some of the things I needed to do

The Viper Truck Wiki Page is progressing well. I think it will be far easier to maintain, owners will be able to update their own pages. You even have the ability to comment on a persons page.
VTR Wiki

The Registry Times is also back on track, decided to go a different way with that also.
VTR Times

8,725 Posts
glad ya feelin better bro:fing02:

got a new customer today in charleston sc , an 04 red RC, gave him your info to get into contact with ya good sir, he bought it in NC about 3-4 months ago:fing02:

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
cool.....

and I don't feel ok, have bronchitis and pneumonia.......barely alive

8,725 Posts
welll dang I need to send you a special Stinker concogtion:fing02:

8,725 Posts
can you explain this to me? update your own page, oh and done sir, about 5 minutes ago , sorry for the delay, magnaflow warranty issue today

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
can you explain this to me? update your own page, oh and done sir, about 5 minutes ago , sorry for the delay, magnaflow warranty issue today
You create an account and you can edit pages, just like any Wiki site (some web experience may be helpful)

Or just send it to me and I'll update it :fing02:

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Need some help, I need someone other than me to click on this link.....

http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/screwturnwiki1/VTR-0228.ashx

Seems to be some questions as to weather or not the pictures come up on this page or not. I'm on the pc that has the pictures on ther HD, although the pictures are not linked to the local files, but are linked to the host

Let m know, hopefully someone see pictures other than me

humbly
Jeff

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Need some help, I need someone other than me to click on this link.....

http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/screwturnwiki1/VTR-0228.ashx

Seems to be some questions as to weather or not the pictures come up on this page or not. I'm on the pc that has the pictures on ther HD, although the pictures are not linked to the local files, but are linked to the host

Let m know, hopefully someone see pictures other than me

humbly
Jeff
Yes Jeff, I see pictures.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Cool thanks, at least I know now it's not the site

41 - 60 of 159 Posts