SRT10 Forum banner

141 - 159 of 159 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Way to go dude!! Congrats... nice recognition, for a nice guy.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
OK, now that I'm back from vacation......

Looking at my email, I have lots to do. So those that have sent me their info for the Registry, I promise to reply to your emails. Hopefully I can beg your patience and I will reply to your emails when I have your page built and ready to go. Should have most of it done tonight.

Thanks All

Vj

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Glad you made it back Safe :) :) :) :) Take Care Jeff !!!

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
I only pissed off a few people on the trip

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Heck Fire, What's the Matter, You Sick or Something.... That should have happend at least 4 or 5 times a Day :D

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
12 in Utah, 3 in Arizona, and 27 in California....

Especially that guy right in front of me (that I was following at 1/4 mile distance doing 95) that got a Ticket!!!!

Just a few

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Now That is the Jeff we all know and Love :D

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Well, now that I have just about everyone on "The Registry" that wants to be there, I'm going to use the internet to it's fullest.

So.......

Unregistered trucks will be added to the Wiki and listed as (example) 6G2574441 06-0424XX which is the last eight of the VIN and the part of the MDH that I know. Hoping by the end of the year, I can have as many as 5k on the Registry either found, or waiting to be claimed.....

As my time eases up a bit. I will start working on it again.

Well, there's the update

Enjoy the summer, and enjoy your Viper Truck

Vj

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Jeff, #16 CE is on eBay with pictures of Door Sticker... :)

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
Thanks Sandy

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Unregistered VIN's will start showing up on the Wiki this weekend.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
Hey Jeff, can you tell me if I am registered. I know I gave you my VIN a while back, but can't remember if I sent you a pic of the door sticker.
I don't think you sent the picture(have to check when I get home), however, any VIN I have that is linked to a name won't get posted. So even if you haven't had a chance to send it, you should be good. I know I don't currently have you on the Wiki

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Hey Jeff, can you tell me if I am registered. I know I gave you my VIN a while back, but can't remember if I sent you a pic of the door sticker.

I Checked and I don't have your VIN

Correction, I have your VIN, I just don't know which one it is

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Calling it quits.....

I have subscribed to this thread so I can get emails, and the Admin was gracious enough to fix my PM box. So if you need anything regarding the Registry post it here or send me a PM. I will check in from time to time, but other than that...

It's Over

Cheers

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
It's in your blood, you can hide, but you can't escape the pull... besides, you gotta stick around. We need you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Guy...I want Info on my truck....05 QC 64k miles

wanting info on my truck if anyone has it or if anyone know about how to get it.....was told the paint is custom from factory and well would like to know for sure, thanks for any help, also how would I go about registering it

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
wanting info on my truck if anyone has it or if anyone know about how to get it.....was told the paint is custom from factory and well would like to know for sure, thanks for any help, also how would I go about registering it
Contact Viperam2 on this forum, or contact him directly through the Registry. If you give him your VIN he can likely tell you a few things about your ride! :smile: You can also contact Dodge directly and request a Build Sheet. I think there's even a website where you can do it. That will tell you exactly what your truck was built with at the factory (options, paint color, etc.).

141 - 159 of 159 Posts