SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been covered a million times before but...my QC is here today and I am going to pick it up. I am trying to include having a hard tonneau cover with the wing included in the financing but the dealer is having a hard time coming up with any information on when or if Dodge will have it available. Does anybody know for sure if this cover will be available soon and who I could talk to or how you know this information. Thanks! Andy

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great, but how do you know that? Who told you ? My dealer can't find that information. Andy

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
It seems we all have heard various dates on that subject. :confused:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If anybody knows please let me know. Thanks. I am leaving right now to go to the dealership to pick up my QC that arrived today.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Familytruckster said:
If anybody knows please let me know. Thanks. I am leaving right now to go to the dealership to pick up my QC that arrived today.
Congrats Man, And stay off the gas till you get a feel for it!!!! :D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys I appreciate it. Well about a minute after I pushed the red button for the first time I noticed the seat was wet. I guess that is normal right? ;)
This is one of the best days of my life.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Familytruckster said:
Thanks guys I appreciate it. Well about a minute after I pushed the red button for the first time I noticed the seat was wet. I guess that is normal right? ;)
This is one of the best days of my life.

:eek: Thats some funny **** :D

·
Registered
650 Posts
Familytruckster said:
I know this has been covered a million times before but...my QC is here today and I am going to pick it up. I am trying to include having a hard tonneau cover with the wing included in the financing but the dealer is having a hard time coming up with any information on when or if Dodge will have it available. Does anybody know for sure if this cover will be available soon and who I could talk to or how you know this information. Thanks! Andy
I was told by a reliable source at SRT that the Mopar cover with ingrated wing would be available in May. Thats the one I am waiting for.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is what I wanted to know. Thank you!

·
Registered
52 Posts
http://www.srt10forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1698

You'll start to see the new tonneau in the April timeframe. Nice piece... Stamped aluminum inner and outer, gas props, latches and strikers and rubber seal.

If you order it from the factory after the April timeframe, your box will have the holes and brackets installed to just bolt on. If you have a truck made prior to April '05, you'll need to drill a few holes and add the brackets yourself or have the dealer do it. It's an easy install.

-toohigh ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts