SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the Rams will come with Tonneau covers? In the original photos it looked like it would now the current photos appear not to have one. If they do not I wonder how hard it will be to fnd one that will fit and allow you to keep the rear spoiler.

·
Banned
582 Posts
I Was Wondering The Same Thing, I Would Like To Have A Hard, Color Matched Cover And Retain The Wing.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Won't come with one but the aftermarked will probably step up. Let's see.........How much would a cover that will only be sold to 100 or so people cost? May even have to wait a few years for anything that would be Ram SRT-10 specific. You'll have better luck with Viper engine stuff and Ram truck stuff.

SMU

·
Registered
57 Posts
I believe it won't come with a cover. The original concept had 1 with a molded spoiler on it, but of course as yall know it was changed.

I'm sure those who purchase and SRT Ram could sell their wing to someone with an 02+ Ram.....and then buy a cover and a custom spoiler to go on top.

Hey sanchoba, you planning on buying 1? I'm from Corpus too and my buddy just bought a Hemi Ram......he said when he was there he saw a test mule parked in the back.....but I don't know if to believe him or not cuz the bastard lies alot, heh'

1 - 4 of 4 Posts