SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the members from the other forum, Roger (kickinassrt-10) and I went and dyno'd our trucks today. Mine hit 440hp / 482 tq, his hit 438hp / 493tq. Overall it was pretty cool. The operator took his time and made sure he gave us some good pulls. Here is my sheet and some vids.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Congrats (again..:shhh:) on getting some great #s...will be interesting to see how both of your trucks turn out with the mods you plan to do..

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
it's still a qc, tho:D

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
haha...that's ok...i saw your daddy today:D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Nice 3`s man.Congrats.

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
haha...that's ok...i saw your daddy today:D
Yes you did and it was great seeing you again Dan. We really do have to figure some time to GTG one of these weekends when I come down to see my family there.... :)

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Again, Steve lands a hard blow to the chin, and Dan's reeling... digging for a come-back.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Again, Steve lands a hard blow to the chin, and Dan's reeling... digging for a come-back.
Tom, as you can see, he quickly changes the subject. He doesn't want any of this.:D

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Maybe he's bored with this fight?

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
He is prob busy puttin in that new clutch he picked up on Sat. That thing is big enough to hook up really nice. His only prob now will be wheel spin. :)

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
You can add another 30 horsepower to that number due to losses through that power-sucking automatic we use...great numbers b.t.w.
Most stock Vipers (older than a 2008)- 425 wheel (Dynojet)

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can add another 30 horsepower to that number due to losses through that power-sucking automatic we use...great numbers b.t.w.
Most stock Vipers (older than a 2008)- 425 wheel (Dynojet)
:D:fing02:

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
baby steps, fellas....

a means to an end (of this stupid race against steve):D

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
I can't wait till the next GTG...

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Nice vids!
Gotta ask, is it normal what happened to Roger's truck during the end of the run? The hoodlight went completely dark. I would think at WOT the alternator would be pushing out at full power, so why would it go out?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice vids!
Gotta ask, is it normal what happened to Roger's truck during the end of the run? The hoodlight went completely dark. I would think at WOT the alternator would be pushing out at full power, so why would it go out?
Yeah, we were wondering the same thing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts