SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
wow, their sport truck with a tacky hood scoop and special 18" wheels runs the same time as dodges truck made for towing, the hemi.

come on toyota. put a 450 horse supercharged engine in your trucks.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Kevan said:
Ya just knew it was gonna happen, right? They get all fast&furious....and then this happens:

http://www.toyota.com/vehicles/future/xrunner/index.html

Word has it there is a S/C kit for it. Takes the "big ol' V6" up to 300 HP.

Such a cute little truck......
The S/C is out for the Nissan P/U. A buddy of mine just got it. It totally stomps my HEMI's, and proudly keeps up with the SRT/10's for a little bit ;)
$18K for the Nissan, $6500 for the S/C, More cab room, suicide 270 degree doors, larger towing capacity.. Oh well. ;)

Craig

·
Registered
974 Posts
That truck looks like ****....

·
Registered
99 Posts
Man that's all they got? :D

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Well they are trying> Why not work the v8??? screw the v6 engine. Get in the game.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I bet you can get it in pink

·
Registered
621 Posts
Titan said:
That truck looks like ****....
Couldn't have said it better myself!! ROTFLMAO!

·
Registered
57 Posts
LOL

Allpar insider keeps replying to those who ask about the Hemi Dakota. Answer is: "...would you settle for a force induction version?"

Knowing that SRT is working on the next SRT version, I suspect this wouldn't be a problem. :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
05XRunner said:
$50,000 truck vs 20,000 with 30,000 in mods then lets see who wins
Don't come to our site to start crap like that. With $30,000 in mods you will still have a ricer.
It's not about money, it's about class.
I guarantee more people will notice our trucks, and barely give yours a second glance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
im not starting anything im just sayin and i bet more would look at the x-runner cuz no one knows what it is, everyone has seen a ram

·
Registered
241 Posts
So what you are saying is that no one as seen a dressed up Tacoma? I'll be on the road so maybe when they actually start to build them and you get one you can look for me. Other than that, Go to the Toyota forum and brag or play some Need for Speed, they got a lot of ricers you can tune up.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Womsterr's color choices

WOMSTERR - your post is hilarious - LMAO :p

"darling"??? - too funny :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts