SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would be cool to try & account for the 500 Yellow Fever editions of the 05 Ram SRT10. We could start here with owners posting thier #s. We can report local dealers & what they have,e-bay.state whether regular or quad.
Mine delivery today- #449- Quad
e-bay # 182- Reg.
e-bay #110-Reg.
Bill P. jump in here with some #s as I know you have sold more of them than anyone.
Perhaps we could have a section on this board if everyone liked the idea.
Gotta go sit on the back porch in the low 20s(unreal for washington state) & keep my eyeball peeled for thar Woodhouse truck. :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We could also add what city and or state if you care too.
#449-Quad-Mukilteo, Wa.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tracking the 500

#162- RC- Burien Wa.-They will make me a deal & may be able to sell for55-56k- Silly boys. :D

·
Registered
732 Posts
Sterliing Hgts Michigan

#152 RC

note there are 2 0r 3 more reg cabs in the SE michighan area
huvares (sp?) dodge has one as well as Colonial Dodge (its on E bay)

plus 1 or 2 QC in Yellow

JAmie

·
Registered
249 Posts
Paul,

You need to get your photos up on your truck, because you and I know , regardless of your number, you have one of kind, at present!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Bill Pemberton said:
Paul,

You need to get your photos up on your truck, because you and I know , regardless of your number, you have one of kind, at present!!!!

Post some photos so we can see why you have a one of a kind!

Site

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
1-250 Rc 251-500 Qc?

Looking at the numbers unless I missed something, is it more or all the RC less than 251, and all the QC greater than 250?

Craig

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tracking the 500

Will try to get some pix up this weekend,its been snowing . Will someone post pictures for me? Thanks, Paul :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
May still be some odd # s just because of only 200 RC & 300 QC. :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tracking the 500

Sitedrifter THANKS, sent the pictures through my sons e-mail, they are probably to large. :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quicksilver

I tried it came back as full.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
paul

I shot you another email address to try. Just make sure the pictures are in jpeg format. I also emailed your son so have him just hit reply and attach the pictures.

Site

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
paulkopick said:
Will try to get some pix up this weekend,its been snowing . Will someone post pictures for me? Thanks, Paul :D

Hey Paul... Here's the pics of your truck (and that yellow Viper). What is up with the wheels on the truck? What finish is that?

Site

1 - 20 of 98 Posts