SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any idea where I can find this input shaft for my T56 transmission? I'm even trying to find a place willing to make me one. I've been met with nothing but disappointment. I'm losing hope. I've got an amazing 2005 extended cab that I converted to manual, and I'm kicking my own as now for doing it. Any help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
133 Posts
Summit shows it available.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I've called them and it sounds available. It says automatic, but shouldn't it be universal? Everyone has told me it's impossible to find since it was discontinued in 2014. I just hope it's the right part. But, I'm gonna give it a shot. Thanks again!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
The stock pic looks like it, here’s another source. Make sure you get one for the viper as the Ford & Chevy is a smaller shaft.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Here's some pics from my problem input shaft. It has a slight bend & a chipped tooth. I had a guy begin to weld a tooth on and begin to shape it. I was getting quite desperate. So, I really hope one of these is the right shaft. The two little grooves on the smaller end, I guess, are a unique feature of the proper input shaft.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts