SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Craig's Venom 800 Twin Turbo Ram is pretty far along. The headers, turbos and wastegates are completed. The intercooler and fuel system go on next. This rig should be on the dyno some time next month.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Craig's Venom 800 Twin Turbo Ram is pretty far along. The headers, turbos and wastegates are completed. The intercooler and fuel system go on next. This rig should be on the dyno some time next month.
I can hardly contain the excitement. And next month is only a week or so away :)

Thanks for all the hard work and the update John.

Craig

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
NOT that I can afford it, but please hit us up with more pics when you can! From that one picture it looks as if it will be a real clean install! :cool:

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Lucifer said:
Craig, you're one lucky man! :cool:
If you only knew my man.. :). I write this from the Disney cruise ship "Magic", surrounded by beautiful blue waters headed to St. Marteen and St. Thomas for 7 days. (Gotta love the Satellite Internet Access)

I can hardly wait to drive it, that and the RED one outta snap you back into your seat :)

Craig

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Hamrhead said:
WTF am I doin' wrong???? :confused:
Well for starters you are still in PA. Everyone knows the Money is in Florida and California ;).. Just kidding, I'm from York, PA. :)

Slightly off topic, but I can show you how to make a TON of money. PM me, and I'll tell you next week. You have to think outside the box. Certain things sell in this economy. What do people want? If someone is already providing that, make something they have to have :).

Craig

1 - 10 of 10 Posts