1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
152 Posts
No way i would sell ..the bid is already up to $58000,and not met reserve?

·
Registered
105 Posts
hmmmm ...it's up to $63,000 now ...

not bad, I saw one at a local dealership and they had it at $60,000 :rolleyes:

they said it was adjusted market value :rolleyes:

·
Registered
36 Posts
It's a beautiful truck, the original VTS concept come to life.

But the bid is at 63k and the reserve is still not met, so the seller is an ass. Sorry, that's way too much money for what you get.

·
Registered
90 Posts
BoogyMan said:

But the bid is at 63k and the reserve is still not met, so the seller is an ass. Sorry, that's way too much money for what you get.
I would pay up to 55k for that truck.

·
Registered
90 Posts
BoogyMan said:
I'd pay the sticker 45 MAYBE.

For fifty grand I can get an Audi S4.
I was thinking about getting an s4 but decided to get a srt-10 instead.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TrueBlueSVT said:
That is a sweet looking truck...I love blue with white stripes. Hopefully I'll have one next to the Lightning someday.
Yeah, that'd be a nice lookin driveway!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BoogyMan said:

Yeah, not only because he's gouging like mad, but because he's selling. There were many of us in the VCA that were in that drawing that wanted one of those trucks badly only to lose them to people who wanted them only for the profit. Weak.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Guys,
The owner addressed the offer to sell his truck in the Viper forum. He essentially said that while he was excited and wanted to own it, a close friend had revealed a serious medical issue in his immediate family and the owner offered to sell it and donate the money towards medical bills. I can't argue with his explanation, besides it's his truck.

I even bid on it several times but once it exceeded what I was willing to pay, I stopped. Only time will tell what impact these activities have on future VCA special offerings.
Mark

1 - 12 of 12 Posts