SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know or can find out what the stripe width and spacing are on the special edition VCA rams?

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
83 Posts
9 seconds said:
Anyone know or can find out what the stripe width and spacing are on the special edition VCA rams?

Thanks,
Steve
Steve, I don't know the answer to your question but I have three suggestions.

1. Take a good nose-on picture of one to a graphics guy. Those guys are good about looking at the relationship of stripes to hood features to determine width.

2. E-mail one of the sellers of the VCA SRT-10s on Ebay and ask them for the measurements.

3. Put a post up on the VCA site and ask one of the winners to send you the numbers.

BTW, was good to meet you down in Baton Rouge. Bob

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice meeting you and your wife also. I'm not sure that I'm going to stripe mine. Just looking for some data in case someone here does. I will try E-mailing those guys who are selling. Good idea. Last choice would be VCA site. Some of those guys aren't real happy sharing "their" engine with a truck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That's okay "their" engine was birthed from the cast iron truck V-10. Few similarities still remain, but the viper car and v-10 truck will be forever intertwined...

·
Registered
106 Posts
VCA Ram Stipes

9 seconds said:

Thanks,
Steve
Steve,
The stripes are 10 7/8" wide and spaced 5 7/8 apart. They are within 1/8" of the spacing on my 1996 Indy Ram. I measured a VCA Ram before I painted the stripes on my Ram SRT-10. I must admit it looks pretty awesome.
Mark
Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts