SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but if not hopefully a site administrator will guide me to the correct location. Selling a few vehicles to make room for more. Both are at a local consignment shop so I can refrain from backing out of a deal and keep them. The car isn't my choice - it was a high school/college graduation present for my son and he doesn't have any interest in it and I am not going to buy it twice. The motorcycle has so much cool factor and so little old man comfort that I need to pass it onto someone younger that can endure the bumps of the road and still take it to bike night to snag some tail. Anyway here are links to both vehicles - enjoy. If anyone has questions PM me and I can give you all of the details

http://www.121carnow.com/2002_Big Dog Motorcycles_PitBull_Mt. Zion_IL_242110159.veh

http://www.121carnow.com/2006_Ford_Mustang_Mt. Zion_IL_240683013.veh

Premium Member
seen the saleen in person... very clean car...

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dan. The car has gone through some more mods since I had it down in Florida - still has the same slow driver so maybe the next owner can correct that problem.

Premium Member
hahahah that's funny :D

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
How can he not be interested in that? I'm available for adoption!
He got the car when he was 18 and has been away at school for the last 5 years and hasn't gotten to enjoy it. When he was here I had very strict control over where and when he could drive it since he was only 18 and I wasn't about to let a new driver with a 500hp car run wild. He loves the car but is very practical so without having a garage to store it where he is at the car sits here and he has to pay storage insurance. I have 3 other kids and only 1 of them is interested in cars. Anymore a car is just an appliance to most people. Their cell phone is more personalized and admired.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts