SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4-6 weeks installation time. $19,500 cost. Includes the following:

Polished 4.5 in. Cold Air Induction System
1.75 in. Stainless Steel Long Tube (42 in.) Headers with Burns 5 to 1 Merge Collector
Stainless Steel Exhaust Upgrade
Hardened Pushrods
Hydraulic Lifter Upgrade
Ported/Polished Cylinder Heads (10.2:1 compression)
Extreme Duty Valve Springs
Titanium Retainers
3-Angle Racing Valve Job
Venom 600 Hydraulic Camshaft Upgrade
Mobil One 15/50 Synthetic Oil & Mobile One Filter
All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
Air/Fuel Calibration
Professional Installation
Road Testing (Up to 100 miles)
Chassis Dyno Testing
Limited 2-Year Warranty

·
Registered
180 Posts
John Hennessey said:
4-6 weeks installation time. $19,500 cost

John, what are the actual HP & Torque gains over stock with this kit?
as MOFO asked is it emmision leagl? I thought on one of your older threads your #s were without cats ?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Off the top of my head we gained 110 rear wheel hp and bout 70 rear wheel torque. I will try to post a before and after dyno sheet comparison later on. The power gains are really seen above 3500 rpm. So the truck hooks up pretty good even with this kind of power gain. This power gain is without cats. I would suspect that by installing high flow cats that 10 rw hp might be lost. At least that is what we have seen on our Viper SRT engine upgrades. With cats in place the truck should pass a tail pipe smog test no problem. Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I thought the SRT-10 had 500 hp to start with? Or is that number from the crank and not the wheels?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well thats a pretty sweet kit then you have there. 110 hp gain and 70 lb/tq is a pretty good gain. Hey John.......do you guys offer a kit for the V10 to bore it out? If not have you guys thought about doing it? I would think you would see from pretty decent power gains out of it. Anyways keep up the good work and I love the work you guys do

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, we offer a couple of stroker motor packages for the Ram SRT10: 522 CID and 550 CID. We are doing one of each right now. Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
550 cid!!!!! :eek: wow whats the hp/tq gain on that? can i do 550cid to my vipersrt10 also?

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Got Juice? said:
John, time to convert that motor to DIESEL!
110hp and only 70 lbsft gain? :rolleyes:

flame suit on, but if you gain 100 hp in a diesel , typically you gain 250-300 lbs-ft!

Time for a QSX or twin turbo ISBe in that unit!
yeah, and their wont be any bugs or any species with lungs for miles. :rolleyes:
if i want a diesil i'll get a freightliner! :D

·
Registered
974 Posts
BOOMER said:
yeah, and their wont be any bugs or any species with lungs for miles. :rolleyes:
if i want a diesil i'll get a freightliner! :D
LoL
:D :D :D

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
quickysrt said:
550 cid!!!!! :eek: wow whats the hp/tq gain on that? can i do 550cid to my vipersrt10 also?
On a Viper SRT10, the rear wheel hp from 550 CID should be in the 640 rw hp range. The truck will put down a bit less to the tires.

·
Registered
29 Posts
640hp good lord thats alota hp for bieng n/a. what would be the charge for this package? would daily drivability be extremly affected(not that i would take a 550cid viper to walmart)?

how is your supercharger package coming along mr.hennessey?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
quickysrt said:
640hp good lord thats alota hp for bieng n/a. what would be the charge for this package? would daily drivability be extremly affected(not that i would take a 550cid viper to walmart)?

how is your supercharger package coming along mr.hennessey?
Shoot, I plan on using the RED (CID + other upgrades) and Silver (Twin turbo) one as daily drivers. One of the things that sold me on the Hennessey Performance upgrades was the fact John said, it'll just a reliable as it was from the factory. Get in, press the litttle red button, and don't worry about anything, just hang on :).

Craig

·
Registered
974 Posts
SRT10x3 said:
Shoot, I plan on using the RED (CID + other upgrades) and Silver (Twin turbo) one as daily drivers. One of the things that sold me on the Hennessey Performance upgrades was the fact John said, it'll just a reliable as it was from the factory. Get in, press the litttle red button, and don't worry about anything, just hang on :).

Craig
Yeah that's the only way to go.... I am to old for the side of the road hot rods anymore LOL

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts