SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have an overseas customer who is having his Venom 800 Twin Turbo Ram SRT10 sent to his home country via air freight. Here is a pic of it going on to the loading pallet before was put into the 747. There were 2 armor plated Suburbans at the terminal that were headed to Iraq.

Attachments

·
Registered
974 Posts
John Hennessey said:
We have an overseas customer who is having his Venom 800 Twin Turbo Ram SRT10 sent to his home country via air freight. Here is a pic of it going on to the loading pallet before was put into the 747. There were 2 armor plated Suburbans at the terminal that were headed to Iraq.
LOL!! That's awsome.. Hey John have you gotten any 1/4 mile times on Craigs
twin trubo yet ?

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Cool!

Would be nice to see a timeslip. All that HP and Torque sounds impressive as hell, but I'm anxious to see what it translates into. :cool:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are just about ready to take Craig's truck to the track and start testing it there. We've been waiting on some wheels/tires and they are just about ready.

I will tell you that the TT Ram is quicker than whatever the 1/4 mile times might say. This truck really comes into its own from a 3rd and 4th gear roll on. Its not cheap, but for those who can afford it, there is nothing more satisfying than having a 5300 lb truck that is quicker than just about any other stock sports car that you can buy.

·
Registered
220 Posts
If Craig's truck is #01 and the one shipped out is #02 and testing and tuning is still going on with #01, then does that mean #02 is not quite perfected?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Derek said:
If Craig's truck is #01 and the one shipped out is #02 and testing and tuning is still going on with #01, then does that mean #02 is not quite perfected?
Actually #2 and #3 have been completed. The only reason we havent shipped Craig's #1 to him is that we would like to get some solid numbers at the track first. With cooler air coming to Texas soon and some sticky tires, we should see some track numbers soon. We would also like to top speed test this truck. And I personally feel that it is capable of shattering the 154 mph record by over 30 mph. So hopefully we will see very soon.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Derek said:
I'm letting John play with my trucks a bit before he ships them back. Some very interesting things are being done especially to the red one.

As a side note, my trucks will be daily drivers, and as such John's putting some extra miles on mine. So far, no issues at all, air blows cold, cranks right up. Seems almost factory :) just with a lot more whoop ass..

Craig

·
Registered
156 Posts
John Hennessey said:
wow thats cool, do you have any more pics of that?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts