SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
9 Seconds,
Once again, awsome post. I just checked mine. Looking good so far no cam recall whisheeeu.... That's a load of my chest :D

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
No Incomplete Recalls or Customer Satisfaction Notifications Exist

That makes me feel good! Thank You for posting that link! :cool:

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Speakin of Dents

Roktman said:
Went back to the dealer today.Had the dents in the hood fixed by the Dent Wizard guy.Must have overtightened them from the factory or got some flex in the hood ...???

Waiting to hear on the approval process for the wheels .Should know in a week or so.
Has anyone noticed when shutting the hood on your srt-10, that the grill at the bottom vibes and shakes pretty good? Doesn't seem like it is supported very well at the bottom. Even with the hood shut, you can take your finger and push/flex the grill in towards the radiator and then it comes back to its natural geometry.
Just giving warning to not slam the hood down.
On my 97' ram 1500 there were fiberglass support tabs that was integral with the grill and from the hood being slammed shut many times the support tabs finally stressed and cracked. (I noticed this just before I traded my ram in for a Hemi last year). Anyway, for those of us who don't think about it, fair warning...don't slammer' down... :cool:

Oh dang! I think i put this post in the wrong section. Sorry for cluttering.

·
Registered
12 Posts
pump

On my 04, built july 04, the engine light came on. Dealer said it was a faulty fuel system leak detection pump. Anybody know what this is? Were is it? What does it look like? The dealer repaced it. I looked under the truck could not see anything new. Light is off. :confused:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
abner said:
On my 04, built july 04, the engine light came on. Dealer said it was a faulty fuel system leak detection pump. Anybody know what this is?
I had that one too. Takes longer to diagnose than to change.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Make sure your gas cap is on correctly. If it is loose or not on it will cause a leak in your pressurized fuel system which will set the light.

if it was loose or off, tighten it and the light will go off in about 20-50 miles

Site :cool:

·
Registered
144 Posts
michael from the U.K.

Hi this is my first post on this most excellent site,bought my truck last week and have just checked for incomplete recall work,and to my horror the cambelt sprocket needs doing.Does anyone know if i can check if the work has been done in the U.K ?Or does the warranty apply here.If not have i got to torch my lovely toy?

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Michael,Welcome to the forum. :D

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
michael from the U.K. said:
Does anyone know if i can check if the work has been done in the U.K ?
I would think your best bet would be to contact a Chrysler dealer over there. If not, maybe someone here knows the US customer service phone number.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks 9 seconds,i,m talking to my local Chrysler dealer,they seem very helpfull but time will tell.I will post the outcome.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts