SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the part number and price of the VCA Decals. The price is outrageous at $247.50 each. With sales tax it would be over $525.00 for the set. The Chrysler part number is: 5159969AA

Just so there is no confusion, I have an 05 Ram SRT-10 Yellow Fever truck and they did not come with the truck. They want you to pay over $500 for them.

Al Barlow
Maine

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
als05ramsrt10 said:
I have the part number and price of the VCA Decals. The price is outrageous at $247.50 each. With sales tax it would be over $525.00 for the set. The Chrysler part number is: 5159969AA

Al Barlow
Maine

THATS CRAZY!!! 525?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
HOLY CRAP!! $500 for two stickers?! :eek: For that kind of money they better do more than just stick to the side of my truck... if ya know what I mean. ;)

·
Registered
974 Posts
DarkSyde said:
Or, you could take a photo of what they look like, along with the dimensions, and colors you want used, to a respectable vinyl shop in your area, and they could print you up two of them probably for under $20 bucks...... Thats what I would do, and have done for all of my vinyl work in the past....... :cool:

Anyone who pays Dodge $525 for some stickers, needs to call me imediately, I have one last bottle of magic **** growth pills, that will make your penis eight feet long for hours at a time....... They may say Tylenol on them, its just a way for me to 'disguise' my wonder pill......... Oh, yeah, and the price is $525 per pill...... HAHAHAHAHAHAH :cool: :D :D :D

TJ
Thats a good idea.. My opinion is they can keep their sticker LOL!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I've been working on a Decal for our trucks. It is a thing I work on in my spare time, however I am almost finished. Once I have it completed, I will get pricing ( I was going to try and keep it under $100.00 a set, hopefully around $50 bucks, it just depends on the printer) and post it. :D

Al,
I have been working on this since you first asked about the decal. I will send you a copy of what I am working on. :)

·
Registered
599 Posts
how much HP does it add?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Eleventy billion!! But you have to yell "V-TEC!" also. :)

·
Registered
688 Posts
DarkSyde said:
Or, you could take a photo of what they look like, along with the dimensions, and colors you want used, to a respectable vinyl shop in your area, and they could print you up two of them probably for under $20 bucks...... Thats what I would do, and have done for all of my vinyl work in the past....... :cool:

Anyone who pays Dodge $525 for some stickers, needs to call me imediately, I have one last bottle of magic **** growth pills, that will make your penis eight feet long for hours at a time....... They may say Tylenol on them, its just a way for me to 'disguise' my wonder pill......... Oh, yeah, and the price is $525 per pill...... HAHAHAHAHAHAH :cool: :D :D :D

TJ
Hmmm.... Bigger sticker, or bigger ****. I just can't decide! :D

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
BigDodgeInAlaska said:
I've been working on a Decal for our trucks. It is a thing I work on in my spare time, however I am almost finished. Once I have it completed, I will get pricing ( I was going to try and keep it under $100.00 a set, hopefully around $50 bucks, it just depends on the printer) and post it. :D

Al,
I have been working on this since you first asked about the decal. I will send you a copy of what I am working on. :)

Big, I will be watching, :D Keep us informed

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
BigDodgeInAlaska said:
I changed my Avatar to reflect what I am working on... I was thinking of matching the text to the vehicle.. Any thoughts? :D
very cool-you are DA-MAN! the friggin viper club wont let us in any way-so screw that stupid over priced sticker, i want a bigger ****! :D :D

·
Registered
241 Posts
BOOMER said:
very cool-you are DA-MAN! the friggin viper club wont let us in any way-so screw that stupid over priced sticker, i want a bigger ****! :D :D
I think someone on here has pills for that. :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looks great Big dodge- count me in for the red :cool:

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
BOOMER said:

Thats it......... lowering kits, shifters, stickers and big dicks for everybody!!! :D :D :D :eek:

patrick

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
Thats it......... lowering kits, shifters, stickers and big dicks for everybody!!! :D :D :D :eek:

patrick

Is that a package deal, cause I checked with my wife. She doesn't want me to have any of that Big **** stuff.... *LOL* :D

·
Registered
420 Posts
so are the stickers done???

1 - 20 of 69 Posts