SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've yet to see this truck around since I'm close to this location. Just the other night saw a red srt-10 blasting down GrandParkway99 ...

Was this you?

·
Registered
447 Posts
"Note: Pictures shown are not of actual vehicle."
Jeez, I wonder why the auction is over.

Sorry, but for $88K, I want actual pics of the actual vehicle. Maybe even some bikini-clad girls draped all over it.

I'm also not diggin' that intercooler setup/placement.
John- if you want IC ideas for your TT setups on the Rams, let me know. I'd be glad to help out.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
rsw4723 said:
I've yet to see this truck around since I'm close to this location. Just the other night saw a red srt-10 blasting down GrandParkway99 ...

Was this you?
Not me. I blast down roads in Brazoria county.

Steve

·
Registered
1,024 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Ha Ha, that is Craig's truck in the pics, but its not for sale!

Just using Ebay as a form of advertisement. We do have another silver Ram SRT undergoing a TT upgrade and it will be for sale.

BTW, the Venom 800 Ram SRT that went to the middle east got there a few days ago. The owner took it out on a highway there and ran a friend of his with a new Mercedes McLaren (630 hp) and the TT Ram spanked the $600k Mercedes from a roll.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Kevan - thanks for the offer, but we wont be changing the design as it works too well. 798 rw hp on 12 psi and runs cool with cold AC in Texas heat. So no reason to change our design as it has proven to work well for us on 3 systems so far with over 1000 test miles.

·
Registered
447 Posts
John- No worries. Just thought I'd offer.
I'm an inventor and re-designer, so I'm always looking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts