SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a '05 SRT 10. Wanted a couple things for the truck, thought this might be the best way to begin the search VS scouring the interwebs.

- Wondering if anyone might have a front bumper for sale. I currently have one but it looks a little generic, would like the SRT ones (looks like the one on the header of this website). Or point me in the direction of a good place to get one (I reside in CA)

- Viper Emblems

- Hood insulation, mines is sagging

- A decent head unit, preferably with a backup camera. Currently running the stock setup with Uconnect

- Steering wheel

- Lowering kit

- SCT Tuner

- Throttle Body

Thank you for your time!

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,631 Posts
jtsvp.com
partsonlinenetwork.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
  • A decent head unit, preferably with a backup camera. Currently running the stock setup with Uconnect
  • Steering wheel
  • SCT Tuner
Go with the Grant: Grant O.E.M. Replacement Steering Wheels 64037
Not too pricey and looks good in a 3rd gen interior (this is my 2003)

You can actually see the head unit, it's an Android unit that fits the stock dash opening. Went with a integrated tailgate camera:

That I also added a remote locking solenoid to:

Which model SCT you looking for? I think I still have an old 9550 laying around somewhere.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Go with the Grant: Grant O.E.M. Replacement Steering Wheels 64037
Not too pricey and looks good in a 3rd gen interior (this is my 2003)
View attachment 26485

You can actually see the head unit, it's an Android unit that fits the stock dash opening. Went with a integrated tailgate camera:
View attachment 26486

That I also added a remote locking solenoid to:
View attachment 26487

Which model SCT you looking for? I think I still have an old 9550 laying around somewhere.
That is a nice setup! I was able to grab a couple things from my list, went with a Alpine unit with a backup camera fixed on the rear license plate. Yours is cleaner however fixed into tailgate handle! What is that system called?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts