Discussion Starter #1
Hmmmmm

I might have an answer

and a Night Runner was the last, but it was in the upper 200 range not 400

who has the last? :smileeek:

·
Registered
669 Posts
It seems Dodge has a problem counting correctly.. I ran out to the garage just to double check their math and they at least got the numbers of cylinders right

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn.... and I thought this would be interesting for folks....

My error, carry on

·
Registered
669 Posts
I thought it was interesting

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought the Night Runner Owners would be interested...... especially when the owner of the last one is a member of several SRT forums

Oh well, just another secret I will keep under my pillow

·
Registered
669 Posts
Well, it is saturday so maybe everyone is off doing stuff. Or, a new heavily drug resistant strain of scandenavian monkey pox has broken out and is causing everyone to flock to the streets to gather supplies for their 1950's era fallout shelters so they can survive the hords of zombie like masses that will undoubtebly be roaming the streets in ferral packs looking for food.

I need to stop drinking.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it's the latter

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Why keep the secret? Spill the beans, man.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Well, it is saturday so maybe everyone is off doing stuff. Or, a new heavily drug resistant strain of scandenavian monkey pox has broken out and is causing everyone to flock to the streets to gather supplies for their 1950's era fallout shelters so they can survive the hords of zombie like masses that will undoubtebly be roaming the streets in ferral packs looking for food.

I need to stop drinking.
Or Start writing Novels...........

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Come on Jeff i'm on the edge of my seat here!!! who is it and what value would it add to own the last one????

Ian.

·
Registered
9 Posts
What the heck Jeff what number Nightrunner is it? Mine is number 167 am I close. You can PM the answer if you like. Need to know if I have to stop driving my truck lol.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can save you some insanity.....

#400 has a build date of 06/22/2006

The last one that I've been able to find (which includes the VIN tag on the door) has a build date on 06/23/2006

#400 will always have the distinction of being the last, and I don't think it's value will change one bit. However, if I had the one built on 06/23 I would be beating my chest and grinning from ear to ear.

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
What the heck Jeff what number Nightrunner is it? Mine is number 167 am I close. You can PM the answer if you like. Need to know if I have to stop driving my truck lol.
Dude, seriously, don't ever stop driving them.......that is the glory of having something rare, is to enjoy it in the manner for which it was desgned and built Brother.........In Motion, preferably at WOT!!!!!!!!

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea, keep the pedal matted to the floor

·
Registered
9 Posts
No problem guys I'm not going to stop driving my truck anytime soon.
Also I'm safe? My truck build date is 06/21/2006. Close but no cigar I guess.

I still would like to know who got #400, and who has the last production truck especially if it's a member. In the end it's not a huge deal just intersting to see who the owner is.

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Jeff knows who it is...

He knows EVERYTHING VIPER. :happysad:

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Owner lives in a City that starts with a "O"

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status