SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whew, what a job, full zaino wax job, 4 coats, including wheels, we will see if the anti static properties of zaino will help with brake dust...
valentine 1 due in tomorrow
bed rug and bed cover installed
oil changed
ready for road trip, my luck it will rain right out of the gate and i'll have to do a wash job on the run
is the overhead fuel mileage display anywhere near correct i wonder? anyone know
any of you on i-15 look for a yellow streak goin by beginning sunday...lol

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Ah karate kid your arms must be tired!!!! wax on wax off!!!!

I hope the overhead computor is correct. I am real happy with 10 mpg with my happy foot always hitting the go pedal!!!! :D

patrick

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
Ah karate kid your arms must be tired!!!! wax on wax off!!!!

I hope the overhead computor is correct. I am real happy with 10 mpg with my happy foot always hitting the go pedal!!!! :D

patrick
You aren't driving the truck right, it should read single digits. Mine reads 6 :)

Craig

·
Registered
205 Posts
I noticed something real strange with my gas gauge - it moves to the left when I accelerate

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Familytruckster said:
I noticed something real strange with my gas gauge - it moves to the left when I accelerate
Actually that is perfectly normal... As long as it moves at the same speed as the Speedometer moves to the right. If it's slower, you may have a problem and want to get it looked at!! :D It might need to be recalibrated! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
SRT10x3 said:
You aren't driving the truck right, it should read single digits. Mine reads 6 :)

Craig
Maybe its the downshifts from 3rd to 1st.... :D

·
Registered
966 Posts
3rd t 1st

Milo55 said:
Maybe its the downshifts from 3rd to 1st.... :D
OUCH! :eek:

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Keep on with the Ziano wax, I've got about 10 coats and this stuff is absolutly unbelievable. I used different brands for years and this stuff takes the cake, and its not near as hard as they make it out to be.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
My problem with any wax is that it comes off whenever I goose it too much at a stop light. I look in the mirror and can see a wax image of my truck for a second or two and then it collapses leaving the street all slippery. Has this happened to anyone else?

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts