SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
There is a guy trying to sell his truck which was stolen and trashed. Damaged motor, clutch removed etc.

This may be the same guy?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Marc T said:
There is a guy trying to sell his truck which was stolen and trashed. Damaged motor, clutch removed etc.

This may be the same guy?
womster on this forum bought that truck, if were talking the same one. He needs quite a few motor parts, a new clutch, and new wheels

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Marc T said:
What did he pay for it?
I think it was 20k. He seemed very stoked to get it at that price.

patrick

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Guys. I'm a Gold Powerseller on Ebay. I see it a lot of these auctions.

I can almost guarantee you that this auction is phoney and from a stolen ID. The clues? Well its a restricted listing, the seller has zero feedback from ever selling and item, the price is too low, and the claim to ship worldwide.

If you email to get on the approved they will offer you a price and ship to to US for free and claim its overseas.

Anyway I bought the truck they are talking a about. It isn't really trashed as all. Its in showroom condition except it spun a bearing and needs wheels.Most probably I'm gonna build a 522ci stroker with upgraded rods/bearings.

How much did I pay? Well, I'll tell you only that he *asked* for $20.

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
wormsteer check with the guys at underground kevin has a fresh 522 stoker sitting there in the floor now, just there saturday. cool buy by the way.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
sorry about the mishap , my wife was walking thru the living room nude at the time,and mofo just posted about the headers so woodies were abound speaking of I must attend the meeting in the bedroom now I hear its a board meeting headboard that is. Ask for kc when you call underground tell him sawyer said call he may still be able to help with just rebuild cheap, never hurts to ask anyway , goood luuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Haha...thanks Sawyer I'll give em a buzz.

Hope you had a good time! ;)

BTW....be careful. The wife and I had a killer trip to Vegas about 9 mos ago. Had the time of my life with my girl.

The twins will be born any day now.......

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it seems that this truck is not on ebay anymore...
he emailed me back and said he has clear title in hand
i asked him some questions and am waiting on a reply
why are you selling a 45k truck for 15k?
whats wrong with this picture...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts