SRT10 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1954 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
i love the sound of the maggies...

8,725 Posts
Tony gets my truck tomorrow for the "Hood" mod, I'm already going through withdrawals again. I don't know how you do it Sandy...
dont worry will post pics of the burnouts and doughnuts we do in it, and be sure to pick all the beer cans out of the bed for ya:fing02:

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Don't do too many doughnuts... some of those dash parts may only be tacked in for the drive over, you may end up with a "production plaque" imprint across your forehead!

Would be a dead give-away...

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Can't wait to see it Spud .......... Don't forget, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures ......

With or without Tony ...... lol

Jim

8,725 Posts
Can't wait to see it Spud .......... Don't forget, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures ......

With or without Tony ...... lol

Jim
:fing02::fing02::fing02::trink26::fing02:

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
I really can't wait to see Sahara when you get it finished... Put that new camera to work ...... :D

·
Registered
469 Posts
What have I done to the truck today? I added a "505" emblem to the hood scoop grill. The supplied double sided sticky tape is holding up to the honeycomb design, but, I'm going to brush a good adhesive on the backside of it for added support when I jump this mean son of a gun...

I'll add a pic when it's all said and done. I'm a looking at some Underbody LED rails for her too, and jumping on Spud's awesome application of the underhood lights. That was an awesome idea. Too many people ask to see what's under the hood, and then that little hood light just doesn't do the presence of the Viper Motor any justice. I also have a "V-10" logo that is designed to the Factory Airbox logo, just oversized a little bit. I can't seem to find a good placement for it. Whether it's on the inside or the outside, any suggestions would be appreciated.

One more thing, while I'm here. The "Viper Powered" stamp on the hood insulation, what's the easiest way to get that colored, and withstand the heat?

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

8,725 Posts
the painter has spuds truck:fing02:

he is doing a few xtra things, ordered some different custom center caps, and dropped off a few parts for powdercoating:fing02:

not gonna say a thing, but should look very sweet when done! should be finished and ready for pickup end of next week:fing02:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Thanks for the link ViperRam2. In your use, did the fabric paint hold up to the heat the motor creates? I'd hate for some bubbly action or peeling to occur.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
It was on there for 3 years and showed no wear at all. I don't know if it was the number of coats or not. The best part, with a wet cloth it cleaned right up for shows (got a little dusty under the hood at times)

Heat had no affect, just don't hose it down with water, that pad will fall apart.

V2

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
uhh...i went to the dump today....weight in at...get this...

8180 pounds:eek:

so, since it rained...i spray and washed the truck;)

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Ordered a replacement LED bulb for my new Autometer Fuel Pressure gauge (in green)from SuperbrightLEDs.com and also FINALLY ordered a 194 LED bulb to replace the last incandescent bulb on my truck (the glove box). Now, every single bulb on my truck inside and out (except for internal dash lights) are either LED or HID.

For the glove box, I ordered a super bright warm white, an medium strength amber, and a soft amber and soft green (extra for the fuel gauge), will see which looks best.

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
...ordered a 194 LED bulb to replace the last incandecent bulb on my truck (the glove box). ....
you mean incandescent, right;)

i had to...i'm on a mission, now:reporter:

i got a 6' piece of brazilian cherry handrail in the passenger seat...does that count for anything?????:shrug:

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

i got a 6' piece of brazilian cherry handrail in the passenger seat...does that count for anything?????:shrug:
You mean Brazilian Dan?:fing02:

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
if i never use correct capital letters or punctuation...you can't start calling me out on it now...:booty:

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
OK,you`re no fun.:crying:

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #40

Misquoting me to make it look like I made an actual spelling error? How can you stoop so low?!

21 - 40 of 1954 Posts