SRT10 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1954 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Today... At 40,000 miles I found the Pinion Seal on the Differential leaking. Time to change out U-joints I suppose. That's what I did today. Tomorrow I might install side window covers to keep the dang snow out when I drive.

Oh, and many, many Viper emblems have been ordered. EVERYBODY will know this is a Viper Truck, even if they don't know what that is.

·
Registered
152 Posts
This morning involved an oil change with 10/30 Mobil 1 Synthetic & Viper Oil Filter, tire rotation and hand car wash. My mechanic called when I was at the car wash saying that his helper may have left the previous oil filter rubber gasket in place when installing the new filter... oil change 101. I brought my truck back after the hand wash and they corrected the problem without issue.

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Nice of them to call, may have saved you a HUGE headache, not to mention one heck of a mess when it started leaking.

I didn't do anything to my truck today, but it appears someone is doing something to it per the updated photo courtesy of Tony less than 5 minutes ago...

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
Misquoting me to make it look like I made an actual spelling error? How can you stoop so low?!
hmmmm.....amazing what you can do with that 1,440 minute edit time;):eek2:

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Does it say my post has been edited? I think I have been blessed with "special Powers!"

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
look...i may have been drunk...but i know what i saw...

wait...

that sounds like what every other drunk says, huh?:trink26:

whatev...you know, and i know....

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Today like most days, I hoped and prayed that the crumbling concert in the Memphis airport garage does not drip caustic substances onto my truck while I am gone.

Other than that, I actually arranged for the new coils, plugs ans PS hoses from Tony. And, I arranged for my guy to take care of my dent on the right quarter as well as repaint my boat trailer (well that's not the truck, but it is truck related)

8,725 Posts
well since mine dont run LOLOL I will contribute anyway:booty:
checked on spuds ride, and so far, they have had to do very little body work to the hood, jsut a tad on the sides, the grill fit perfectly, but the front where the grill fits is so thick they will either have to add longer mounting bolts or adjust the hood just a little.
ran by the nut an bolt store.
talked to a customer about a paxton install
got two more hoods sold
took a nap:yeah::yeah:

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Tried to get the POS O2 sensor issue fixed ,exhaust and tail pipe welded.Ordered O2 sensor for the wideband gauge.

Wanted to take a nap but didn`t make it.

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
At least you have a truck to work on...

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Yea Tom but you`ll have it this w/e all shiny with a new hood.:fing02:

How would you like to be w/o one for 5 weeks like when my motor was blown?That was rough.:crying:

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Don't get me started

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Actually, I won't be getting the truck this weekend. Calling for snow, painters won't have it ready until the middle of next week, so probably won't see her for another 10 days or so, longer if the weather doesn't cooperate..

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Thanks Tony...

Called Chrysler this AM, they do NOT offer a lifetime warranty for my truck. They states it's too old. Hmmmpphhhhh, what do they know... at this point, half my truck is brand new!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
We're dyin here ....... C'mon want to see it.

Ordered more stuff for mine, got quite a list going, now I gotta get it all installed.

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Thanks Tony...

Called Chrysler this AM, they do NOT offer a lifetime warranty for my truck. They states it's too old. Hmmmpphhhhh, what do they know... at this point, half my truck is brand new!
Well now we drive a Fiat, and you know what Fiat stands for right? - Fix it again Tony...

41 - 60 of 1954 Posts