SRT10 Forum banner

1881 - 1900 of 1954 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
That is a TERRIBLE Christmas! So sorry to see the truck so banged up, but grateful you are still around to post on this forum.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks everyone. Clearly it could have been much worse.

Glad you are ok, man that looks bad!:frown

Where are you located?
I'm in Oakville, Toronto bud.

Im Glad you came out OK. Looks like it was a ruff ride. Good luck dealing with the insurance company.
I dont stand a chance with the insurance company unfortunately.

O man, so sorry to see that, i hope you get back on the road soon
I have another ridiculous rear wheel drive car to chance the winter in. :devil My wife has the 4x4. I may be getting one as soon as I can afford it after the loss of the 10.

Wow... Sorry to see that happened to you. I hope you get everything you need to get it fixed back up.
That is a TERRIBLE Christmas! So sorry to see the truck so banged up, but grateful you are still around to post on this forum.
:frown - Sad times, especially seeing soo many nice ones on the forum.

I'm going to have to start posting parts in the for sale section soon as will have to strip her so if anyone is looking for any parts keep your eyes peeled. :crying

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
PM your VIN to ViperJeff, so he can update the Viper truck Registry. I have only seen one other person try the four winter tire route with their truck. There was a black 04/05 RC owner in Calgary that drove year round. I haven't seen that truck for several years now.:frown

·
Registered
10 Posts
PM your VIN to ViperJeff, so he can update the Viper truck Registry. I have only seen one other person try the four winter tire route with their truck. There was a black 04/05 RC owner in Calgary that drove year round. I haven't seen that truck for several years now.:frown
I don't think i'd recommend it.....

I'll PM the VIN this week. Someone please post up some trucks being spoilt with christmas presents instead of mine looking so horrendous.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,631 Posts
Man....

Happy you're OK

·
Registered
15 Posts
wash, wax, polish, and streched legs. sorry about the bad cell pics.

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Just curious, what happened to your bed lid and wing?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Don't know what happened, it didn't have one when I bought it. I'm currently trying to find a cover and wing.

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Gotcha, that makes sense. I'm so used to my '06 having them that it looks so different without them. Hit me up if you ever want to sell your headlights, the NR ones are my favorite! I had a friend paint the OEM ones but it's not the same.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just put a KN cold air intake in. Got some live wire spark plug wire's, should be fun. And, a BBK throttle body is in the mail.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Added

Belangers, JMB Perf. 3" Stainless Custom catless mids, Venomous1 Racing 2/4, powdercoated fuel rails and NOS wired and ready..all installed by JMB Perf.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
Looks great Ralphie! How are you liking the new sound?

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
love it..!

Love the new sound seethrough..!

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Bought new shoes for the rear CCW Classic with Nostalgia slicks. looking to have some fun this spring/summer. I was going to get the cheater slicks for the Car club Challenge CCCA you have to have DOT tires. I will run the KDW for that and TNT the slicks.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
New Center Caps

Finally, the center caps were the last of the ram heads i wanted removed.

Cost me $155 but couldn't be happier with these beauties...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
New "Bed" Stripes

Really like these new bed stripes...I realize some of you will not like them but I think they are a nice addition (especially in Matte Black)...I have not seen these "fang" stripes on a Ram Viper yet in "Matte Black" not really sure why some use "Pete" or "Stryker" on our era of truck but in the end personalizing these beauties is 1/2 the fun of owning/driving them

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
I de-Rammed my truck, too. I love having only Viper logos!

1881 - 1900 of 1954 Posts