SRT10 Forum banner

1901 - 1920 of 1954 Posts

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Had the wheels plasti-dipped this weekend. Truck is coming along slowly but surely.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm letting the cold rain give it a rinse today lol...now the 20mph wind is drying it lol.

I been thinking about plasti dip my wheels but not black. Maybe a shade of grey of some sort where you can see the definition of the spokes and wheel design.

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
I love the black/yellow combo on the YF editions. The black grille and the black rims looks fierce!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi all,
Truck has not been altered in any way, now has 1700 miles on her. I joined back in 2004 when i first bought her. Was wondering if any other one who bought theres new still has her an how many miles.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Hi all,
Truck has not been altered in any way, now has 1700 miles on her. I joined back in 2004 when i first bought her. Was wondering if any other one who bought theres new still has her an how many miles.
Very impressive!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello SRT 10 forum!

I'm in England about 50 miles outside London and I picked my new (to me) quad cab up today. Will add a picture soon, not that you won't know what it looks like..... parked near a standard UK pick up.

I like it so far...

Dave
PS that's not me in the avatar!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Started the engine for the first time since the latest performance build began- (almost 5 years ago).

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
Started the engine for the first time since the latest performance build began- (almost 5 years ago).
This makes me feel better about some of my projects. Perfection takes time right.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I took the reproduction wheels off and put a set of OEMs back on, in the snow, and sub freezing temperatures, outside. Why don't I build a garage?

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
I spent 7 hrs grinding on a caliper, ug. to me it is worth it.

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
Finished a little more of the mock up on the engine stand. There are still a few more upgrades to complete before it goes back in the truck but it is starting to come together.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Finished a little more of the mock up on the engine stand. There are still a few more upgrades to complete before it goes back in the truck but it is starting to come together.

Oh My:eek2:

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
Finished up the Coil-Near-Plug bracket and covers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Today I bought me an SRT-10

hey guys.. first off awesome page. I've read up alot on this forum before making my purchase.
Today I bought my Dodge Ram SRT-10 QC Night Runner #122 /400.
I'll post pics later.... gotta get the hang of the user control panel first.

I bought it from Alabama.. but I'm driving it back home to Michigan.
-Beto

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
hey guys.. first off awesome page. I've read up alot on this forum before making my purchase.
Today I bought my Dodge Ram SRT-10 QC Night Runner #122 /400.
I'll post pics later.... gotta get the hang of the user control panel first.

I bought it from Alabama.. but I'm driving it back home to Michigan.
-Beto
Awesome! Congrats on the purchase, you will LOVE it!
Welcome to the RBC!

1901 - 1920 of 1954 Posts