SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moving to a new house has given me lots of opportunity to use my 10 to its fullest capability! Post up pics of what you haul with your 10! (now cows, please) :smile:

Ultra-High-Performance Tires + Snow = Parked. I couldn't move anywhere once the snow started falling!

Hauling an old refrigerator to the dump.

Premium Member
i think i might win this one... if it was a competition, of course:D

Premium Member
pulled this trailer for 5 years+

and a buncha stuff in between;)

and one of my personal favorites :D

Registered
I usually just haul ass but I dont think thats what you had in mind

Registered
I took a load of scrap one time, people looked at me like I was crazy. Picked up my new oil tank when the old one started leaking. This picture was when I had the retaining wall for in front of my house in the back of it.

When people ask me why I haul with it I always say if I didn't need a bed I'd have a Viper.

Registered
I'll post:up pics later but I haul 22 feet feet equitment trailer with 5 bad ass quads on it or sometimes my asphalt roller or skidsteer

Premium Member
it's LOSE!!! :p

Registered

Premium Member
why you gotta go and tell all my business:mad:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lol I thought the same exact thing when I read the title of the thread
C'mon, guys. That's too easy. I was just wondering who on here actually uses their truck, and who just babies it from show to show. I prefer to do it all!

Registered
My truck is a real work truck! I refurbish kitchen cabinets and doors by dismantling the units and re-spraying it all to a new colour, that means taking it all away in my truck, any panels i can't remove are painted on site with all the equipment in the truck, the tailgate is my paint mixing bench and is multi coloured on the plastic liner from spilage!!

There are no marks on the outside though so at shows it just looks like a well looked after toy!

Ian.

Premium Member

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Love the pics, keep 'em coming, guys. I'm proud of you that are using this truck as an actual truck! But I agree with VPRPWRD, if I didn't need a bed (or back seats for kids), I'd have a Viper.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts