SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished my bed rug/power roll top install on the 05' R/C and now need a source for a good way to lock the gate. Also did the K/N cold kit and have a magnaflow on order. Not that that has anything to do with the tailgate. Thanks...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Install a BULLY lock, you remove the OEM handle and install this in it's place. it comes with a lock set and key and your tailgate is locked closed. 20 min. install

·
Premium Member
2,092 Posts
Get a PowerGate Lock. It mounts inside the tailgate and is wired into and controlled by the power locks on the truck. When the truck is unlocked, the tailgate is unlocked. I've got this on my SS/T and it works great. It's just a solenoid that throws a bolt in the way of the opening mechanism and retracts when unlocked. All hidden inside the tailgate. I've seen them for around $75 bucks.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
fly505 said:
I finished my bed rug/power roll top install on the 05' R/C and now need a source for a good way to lock the gate. Also did the K/N cold kit and have a magnaflow on order. Not that that has anything to do with the tailgate. Thanks...
Pics? Pics? Pics?

Come on admin.. Why do I have to type some bullshit just to post.

PICS!?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the feed back. I found the power lock set up after I posted the question. I think that I will try that.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
SRT10x3 said:
Come on admin.. Why do I have to type some bullshit just to post.
I'm not admin. but I believe it is carryover from sites like the SRT-4 one. It cuts out post whoring and posts comprised of thnigs like "werd", "cool", just smileys, etc.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
9 seconds said:
I'm not admin. but I believe it is carryover from sites like the SRT-4 one. It cuts out post whoring and posts comprised of thnigs like "werd", "cool", just smileys, etc.
Thanks! Cool. Werd 9 ;) :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :cool: :) :D

I wouldn't just take THANKS!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts